Aaron Tshibola

NurembergVillan

It would take someone seriously idiotic to post themselves inhaling 'hippy crack' on their own SnapChat considering the whole debacle around Sterling and Grealish. Even if he is just blowing up a balloon it's still ridiculous, I imagine it was a video with more content than what that still picture can provide. 

How many times are we going to have players doing things like this? Getting sick and tired of this.

But it's the sun so I'm hoping it's storm in tea cup.  Ife he has acted so stupidly after getting back in the team bruce is going to destroy him

57 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Posted to HIS OWN Snapchat account. 

There are people trying to say he's blowing it up. Come off it.

Mate, you've just spend a few days defending Gabby. Tish, if he has done this, is wrong. But he deserves a break - it would be his first offence.

I'm not sure it is what it seems to be, going by The Scum deleting it.

I'd imagine that rag have been contacted by representatives of the player and/or the club and at least warned about potential liable action.

With Grealish they had evidence, they don't on this occasion. They have a video posted by the player himself and have reached their own conclusion seemingly without thinking the lad isn't quite so stupid as to post that sort of video of himself. Even if he is doing what they say he is (which I doubt) they've no evidence.

What they have is a video of a guy with a balloon to his lips, any number of those exist of me from the weekend and my 2 year olds party.

Dodgy legal ground for the rag thus it being removed you would think.

However, I also can't help but wonder if innocent why he had the balloon and why he felt it worthy of going on social media.

Footballers aye... 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, DK82 said:

Mate, you've just spend a few days defending Gabby. Tish, if he has done this, is wrong. But he deserves a break - it would be his first offence.

Not once did I defend what he did. If you think that then I think you misunderstood, or I didn't explain my stance properly. I never once said that people, including myself, shouldn't have been angry at the time nor that he shouldn't have been punished for it. Only that he has been punished enough.

Context is also important. 

P.S. If true, I've hardly said he should be hung, drawn and quartered! He's a prat, give him a fine, tell him to shut the **** up. 

Though I'm also now doubting the validity. I hope that's the case. 

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Not once did I defend what he did. If you think that then I think you misunderstood, or I didn't explain my stance properly. I never once said that people, including myself, shouldn't have been angry at the time nor that he shouldn't have been punished for it. Only that he has been punished enough.

Context is also important. 

P.S. If true, I've hardly said he should be hung, drawn and quartered! He's a prat, give him a fine, tell him to shut the **** up. 

Though I'm also now doubting the validity. I hope that's the case. 

Fair enough mate. Seems as though the Scum have obviously got this one wrong and backtracked. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, av1 said:

Maybe he's just hanging a few balloons, celebrating the fact he got a game ;)

Or.....and i know this is totally left field but what if maybe just maybe there was balloon's there as he was celebrating his birthday last night. I know it's crazy to think that but worth a thought.

• Like 1

Â