Relegation thread 2016/17

GingerCollins29

After over 10 years without missing a home game, i think i'm done. I get no enjoyment out of it anymore. Sitting in the freezing cold to watch that rubbish without any reaction anymore. Just can't do it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Daniel said:

After over 10 years without missing a home game, i think i'm done. I get no enjoyment out of it anymore. Sitting in the freezing cold to watch that rubbish without any reaction anymore. Just can't do it.

At the point where you just don't give a shit isn't it? It's just so awful. Definitely in a relegation battle now. 

8 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I didn't go today,  really didn't fancy it, was feeling a bit ill too and so glad I didn't go.  I think I'm done too,  don't think I'll be renewing my season ticket next season.  

We're in big trouble and i feel for the Dr so much.  Poor guy.  

5 losses and a draw in the last 6 games.  We're in freefall and only 7 points above the relegation zone.  It's definitely not acceptable and we're looking down rather than up. Luckily the likes of Burton and QPR are dropping points too. Looking to the results from those teams for some solace is an embarrassment in itself. 

Edited by trekka
  • Like 2

I can't see us getting a point out of the next 3 games. they're all decent teams in good form. Newcastle are going to bend us over and give us a right **** hiding.

Bristol is the next game I can see us getting something from, and by that point we'll be right in the middle of a relegation battle that I don't think this team have the stomach for. 

You know when you've got a cold and you feel terrible, like really really bad, but no one seems to understand and you sort of secretly hope that really it's something super serious, some undiagnosed but terrible condition, so that you could prove them wrong, so that you could show them that you really were sick after all, so there, even though really, you're pretty sure it's just a cold, but you feel really poorly and just want to take it out on the world and ant people to care?

That's this thread.

Â