Relegation thread 2016/17

GingerCollins29

On 29/09/2016 at 18:26, markavfc40 said:

I don't think there is a cats in hells chance we are going down. 

Really??? What is it now, 3 wins in nearly 50 games? 1 in 11 in the 2nd division. 

It's very real.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AVTuco said:

I'm trying so hard to stay positive, but I don't think I can anymore... we look like we might go down again... it's not likely yet, but we're getting there if nothing changes.

Agreed we have no mental strength as proved by our last minute spineless capitulations so RDM has to go so we can solve that.

although his selections are questionable (ive said that many times before), the players have to take a larger chunk of the blame, theyre professionals which over £50m has been spent on, can do better, must do better, do these players simply not give a shit once they put on the villa shirt?

relegation is happening.

1 hour ago, AndyBM said:

although his selections are questionable (ive said that many times before), the players have to take a larger chunk of the blame, theyre professionals which over £50m has been spent on, can do better, must do better, do these players simply not give a shit once they put on the villa shirt?

relegation is happening.

I just don't buy this at all.  If you don't setup correctly tactically to best suit the players you have then what chance do they have?

15 hours ago, One For The Road said:

Hmmm. Maybe the negativity was warranted?

Seriously mate I posted that 5 months ago!  By-the-way, there are 35 games to go so your point scoring may be a bit premature.  And no, I still don't think the negativity was justified then and I still think we will comfortably avoid relegation, but I promise not to quote you in May and say I told you so. That would be childish and petty wouldn't it.

Edited by Gary Thomas
  • Like 1

Â