Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

I'd rather we pushed for mcmanaman from Wigan instead.

Sinclair at his best was 10 times the player McManaman will ever be. He was genuinely quality. Not the first young player to make a move to a giant club and get ostracized. I'd much rather take a chance on Sinclair and hope he has the hunger to rekindle his career. He's still young. 

• Like 1

if he had anything about him anymore, surely Swansea would have taken him back as part of the bony deal?

Thats a good call actually.

I cant actually remember seeing him play last season for the bogs, which if he did play, says it all really.

I saw him preseason start a couple for Citeh, he has porential to be very good but needs to get his head straight and focused on football. Will Lambert get the best out of him? Wouldnt bet on it.

if he had anything about him anymore, surely Swansea would have taken him back as part of the bony deal?

I cant actually remember seeing him play last season for the bogs, which if he did play, says it all really.

I saw him preseason start a couple for Citeh, he has porential to be very good but needs to get his head straight and focused on football. Will Lambert get the best out of him? Wouldnt bet on it.

Or they can afford better players now?

Or they can afford better players now?

There are dozens of reasons why he might not have gone back to Swansea as part of that deal

Â