Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

was that on SSN just something new or been on all day?

lambert saying he's not sure where the sinclair rumours are coming from because they certainly arent coming from him

Does that mean in a default way, he spreads rumours about other players?

lambert saying he's not sure where the sinclair rumours are coming from because they certainly arent coming from him

no, he really did spot defoe at the marriot hotel...

• Like 2

no, he really did spot defoe at the marriot hotel...

And Dale Stevens is still locked in someones boot

This I like.

Sinclair's record is not that good, and I would hope we could do better for the sort of money he would want.

The way he has conducted his career so far gives me no reason to think he will get his career on track again.

• Like 1

This I like.

Sinclair's record is not that good, and I would hope we could do better for the sort of money he would want.

The way he has conducted his career so far gives me no reason to think he will get his career on track again.

Sinclair was excellent at Swansea, however like you I have reservations about him now. Nothing has happened for him at Man City but to me he doesnt seem very bothered about it. He seems quite happy sitting on his arse collecting a decent wage being photographed with his missus at every opportunity. He seems like a bit of a clearing in the woods

• Like 1

lambert hasnt ruled it out like he normally he does just that he doesnt like talking about other clubs players

i think we have interest

We do. Lambert was very quick to lavish praise all over Sinclair and he would have just said there was nothing in it and moved on if we weren't interested. It seems obvious that we have been in contact with City over him but are haggling over the price/loan deal.

It's like when MON was here.

If someone asked him abotu a player he wasn't interested in, he'd be honest and just flat out say no, it's made up.

But if he got asked about a player he was interested in, he'd be too honest to lie and say no, but also too coy to outright say we were interested.

So as soon as you didn't get a flat out no, you knew he was interested.

I think Lambert is much the same.

• Like 1

are we allowed to sign two loans from premiership clubs?

This wouldn't be a "long-term" loan so I think we're good to go, have a feeling it is more likely that we'll be buying him though

Edited by samjp26

Didn't Everton have Lukaku and Barry on loan at the same time last season and then bought Barry in January? Might be wrong though (probably am as I am wrong about most things!)

Â