Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

He didn't do much at West Brom when on loan so wonder whether its worth the risk signing him.

I don't think it is really that big a risk. Lambert must be able to detect from him how much Sinclair wants to get his career back on track. There were reports that QPR were interested but he wanted to join us. Could be bollocks but I think he has real ability that would improve us and would turn out to be an absolute steal at £2.5m.

Let's face it we have to take slight risks as we don't have the money to buy in guaranteed ready-made PL players.

might be a daft question, but who is the player with no. 25 on his shorts, pictured training on the official site? i don't recognise him and the squad list has no number 25...

sorry!! - meant to post in transfer rumour thread...

Edited by mig4villa

might be a daft question, but who is the player with no. 25 on his shorts, pictured training on the official site? i don't recognise him and the squad list has no number 25...

This dude?

0,,10265~13398487,00.jpg

Edit: Ah I think it's Riccardo Calder!

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 1

This dude?

0,,10265~13398487,00.jpg

I really have no idea!  :detect:

Riccardo Calder

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/AcademyProfile/0,,10265~2886888,00.html

Edited by Fab
  • Like 1

Sunday express normally reliable arent they?

Sunday Express: Aston Villa are poised to win the battle for Manchester City winger Scott Sinclair in a deal worth around £2.5m. Sinclair has seen his career stall with the Premier League champions after only starting 14 league games since moving to the North West in August 2012. The former England U21 international is keen to get his career back on track and has agreed terms for the switch to Villa Park. Sinclair, 25, who played four games for Great Britain at the 2012 Olympics picks up around £50,000 a week and is under contract until 2016 but wants a fresh start.

He's not interested in his career he just wants money and he's a crock of shite if we sign him it will be like that fella from Spurs who played one game and was crocked for the season and we paid his fekkin wages!!!!

Too bad we can't combine his natural talent with Weimann's work rate, that's the player we actually need.

Is anyone else concerned that we're being linked with left-sided wingers/attackers, which means even fewer opportunities for Grealish? Currently he can't even get into the team ahead of Gabby, Weimann and N'Zogbia. Gil and Sinclair will just drop him further down the pecking list. I'd be very disappointed to see him just go back to the reserves or on loan.

Â