Ashley Young

maqroll

It’s actually nice that I don’t have to watch a YouTube video to see what type of player he is.  A bit sick of watching edited versions of players best moments.

• Like 1

Comes across really well. He is a better bench option than AEG in my view and his experience will be really valuable. He can of course deliver a decent free kick and corner too. Happy enough with this one

33 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Like this very much, obviously. Who wouldn't.

spacer.png

I don’t get it, at all. The most bizarre signing Smith will have made of it happens. He couldn’t wait to jump ship and drop us despite us trying to make him a VP hero. Literally the only thing I can think of is his experience around the youngsters.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

Think we need to update his chant though, comparing him to Aaron Lennon and Shaun Wright Phillips is a bit insulting now.

I don’t think Spinksy, Birchy or Alan McInally are gonna do us fine these days! Keep it, it’s a classic

• Haha 1

Got a feeling we will him more in advanced roles then as a fullback especially in a back 4, which he can obviously cover. He also opens up the possibility of playing 343 if the manager fancies having more options available to him.

• Like 2

Every transfer window we always talk about ex Villa players coming back. Most surprised it's Young. Me being 30 he has been the most exciting player I've seen at B6. 

I don't watch any Italian football so will be interesting at level he still plays at. 

• Like 4

Just now, Phil Silvers said:

Got a feeling we will him more in advanced roles then as a fullback especially in a back 4, which he can obviously cover. He also opens up the possibility of playing 343 if the manager fancies having more options available to him.

3-5-2 , 3-4-2-1, 3-2-3-2, 3-2-4-1 all the mu'fin formations. 

• Like 1

He was my favorite player from that era, was brilliant to watch. There are other players like Mellberg, Laursen and so on who I also love but Young was THE one.

Nice to have him back while obviously in a totally different role and situation. Also sure it was a player Grealish looked up to at the time.

• Like 2

Â