Jhon Durán

PieFacE

45 minutes ago, DevonIsAPlaceOnEarth said:

That fee doesn’t strike me as a fee we would pay for someone to go straight out on loan. I think he will be getting game time.

I think this is right but I wouldn’t expect much output this season even if he’s on the field. He’ll need 6 months just to get up to speed, before you even take age into account. 

• Like 2

Hard not to get excited about a young forward from abroad, but we probably shouldn't expect too much too soon. 

Will be interesting to see what sort of role he has for the remainder of the season. 

We certainly need a first team quality winger as well if at all possible.

I watch quite a bit of MLS and, when I first saw this kid, he reminded me of Joel Campbell when he first came on the scene (before his massive drop off).

Probably not Prem-ready as a starter quite yet (although he does have the size at 6'2), but here's hoping we can develop and make a star out of him down the line. Great potential.

Well as far as I'm concerned John Durian is the greatest living footballer in the history of the world.

I will now dedicate my life to him.

Unless he's shit, or leaves, then I'll dedicate my life to hating him, probably to unfairly levels. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, lapal_fan said:

Well as far as I'm concerned John Durian is the greatest living footballer in the history of the world.

I will now dedicate my life to him.

Unless he's shit, or leaves, then I'll dedicate my life to hating him, probably to unfairly levels. 

Never change your profile pick. Ever. Peak Carey. 

Â