Jhon Durán

PieFacE

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Anyone else think he looks like a quicker Keinan Davis?

Tbh, and i'm basing this purely on videos so not exactly a good measure of a player, but I don't think you're too far off with that. 

2 minutes ago, DevonIsAPlaceOnEarth said:

That fee doesn’t strike me as a fee we would pay for someone to go straight out on loan. I think he will be getting game time.

Was thinking the same, it's the kind of fee someone like City, united or Chelsea would pay and then loan them out.  But we are short on firepower up front, and if he's half decent he should get plenty of minutes with us.

Yeah I think he'll be sticking around for at least the end of the season. Get him used to the club and area for 6 months at least and if he establishes himself in the first team even better. We can always loan him out next season if we think its best for him

Edited by Laughable Chimp
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Wow. 

That's me done with work for the rest of the day. I'll be watching plenty of YouTube videos, in between slating Buendia in his thread. 

Haha this is getting in the way of both your full time jobs 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

I know 8 goals in 27 games in the MLS doesn't sound great. But it's 8 goals and 5 assists in 1374 minutes. 13 sub appearances. So he's basically bagging a goal or assist every 105 mins. 

And he's literally just turned 19. 

• Like 2

Â