Jhon Durán

PieFacE

5 hours ago, KentVillan said:

There were a couple of moments where I thought he showed great calmness and discipline, and I thought the yellow was completely undeserved

Yeah I think his yellow was the shittiest decision on a very shit night of refereeing.  That and not giving their right back a second yellow for the foul on Digne two minutes after getting booked for waving the imaginary yellow card.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, KentVillan said:

Testament to his progression too that when he came on I didn’t think “oh this is a last roll of the dice” but was actually expecting him to cause them problems.

Was unlucky not to score at the end, either side of the keeper and thats in.

4 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

Yeah I think his yellow was the shittiest decision on a very shit night of refereeing.  That and not giving their right back a second yellow for the foul on Digne two minutes after getting booked for waving the imaginary yellow card.

That was a shocker!

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Not been mentioned much tonight, but I think he had a bit of an impact when he came on and in retrospect I think he should have been given much more time. We needed a big strong guy to help deal with Chelsea's physicality and speed and he would have been a really helpful target up front.

Completely agree, I think Chelsea’s defence were enjoying the lack of real threat on the break, and he would have been a threat if we’d brought him on earlier

1 hour ago, VillaAlex said:

Had a a very friendly hug with Pochettino before the game. I reckon there was something in those rumours in January. 

Yes I noticed that too, can’t see how they could possibly know each other otherwise. 

1 hour ago, VillaAlex said:

Had a a very friendly hug with Pochettino before the game. I reckon there was something in those rumours in January. 

would I be right in thinking Jackson  played under Emery at Villarreal? for our style of play , he might be a better fit than Duran , maybe some form of swap deal if they really want him and Duran wants to swap our bench for theirs 

I know he’s been ridiculed a lot but I actually think there is a player there in Jackson , he just needs to be coached correctly and taught to slow down with his decision making 

Â