Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

6 minutes ago, turvontour said:

2 questions;

Could he be converted from a wide forward to a striker, in the same way Watkins was?

When will he first be available to play?

Those knowledgeable chaps at the mail have already converted him 🙂

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/dean-smith-leon-bailey-transfer-21220362

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, turvontour said:

2 questions;

Could he be converted from a wide forward to a striker, in the same way Watkins was?

When will he first be available to play?

He won't be available for Sevilla but they're hoping for some involvement in our first league game of the season. Confirmed by Craig Butler on the live stream.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Big Salad said:

Leon has not gotten the full attention he has deserved due to all the focus being on the Jack soap opera.

I think a very shrewd signing by us and I can't to see him in the Claret & Blue.

Welcome pal.

Thats good though, happy for him to go under the radar 

• Like 1

It’s a shame the Grealish saga is dragging on and taking up most of the attention, because Leon Bailey is a genuinely huge signing. Incredibly exciting player and definitely one who helps us move up the table. 

15 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Rumour has it, it won't take him long to get here, I mean, that man is fast.

Welcome to the greatest club on earth.

Really took him 6/7 hours longer to get from Florida to Jamaica last night than it would take most people.  I think he’s fake and I’m faster than him. 😉

Great signing, really pleased we have finally sorted that lack of pace! 

Really gone under the radar this with the bigger drama at the club still ongoing but this could turn out to be special!

Absolutely loved the press conference last night, just felt like the good old days of real football rather than the fake pitch perfect media of today that seems so cold.  

Couldn’t get my head away though from the Only Fools and Horses looking bar which was awesome

994F1756-66ED-46AB-9214-A2C22E01A79B.jpeg

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, turvontour said:

2 questions;

Why would we want to?

Wide attacker is exactly where we need to strengthen

Â