Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

4 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

As it stands and I'm not ashamed to say it again our front 4 is top 5 quality

Our back five are not bad and improving.

And the mid two ... A Scottish international and some guy playing for Brazil 

• Like 1

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Out of likes fam, not ignoring .

Aside from that, it's 4 in the morning so gonna try and Kip.

Between Grealish Gate, Bailey Conference Gate, and actual life, I'm knackered! Lol

Me too! 🤣

Rest up mate

UTV

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

I'm struggling to see a better one apart from the 2 Manchester teams and Liverpool (more of a front 3).

Rashford, Fernandes , Cavani , Sancho.

Mahrez, KDB , Foden, Sterling.

Salah, Firminho, Mane ,

Werner, Havertz, Ziyech , Mount.

Grealish (?), Watkins, Bailey, Buendia.

4 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Salah, Firminho, Mane ,

Run teams ragged, then bring Traore on in the 80th minute, to fall over a couple times, miscontrol it 3 times, Look garbage,

Then beat 7 players and score a goal with his lower back which looks like a blooper, until you watch it in slow motion and realise it was a signature calf kick. ( Doesn't exist, but Traore invents shit ). 

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Run teams ragged, then bring Traore on in the 80th minute, to fall over a couple times, miscontrol it 3 times, Look garbage,

Then beat 7 players and score a goal with his lower back which looks like a blooper, until you watch it in slow motion and realise it was a signature calf kick. ( Doesn't exist, but Traore invents shit ). 

Traore and AEG are seriously going to have to up their games. FFS I really want Jack to stay. NSWE should give Craig Butler 5 minutes with him. 

But having them to cover here and there is no bad thing. For now.

6 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Salah, Firminho, Mane ,

Werner and Ziyech weren't really up to much last season, but to be fair, our bunch are untested together too so this is probably fair.

• Like 1

Last thing, just saw a random Video on SportSMax ( Caribbean channel ) talking about the move.

The guy said Dean Smith was in Trinidad and Tobago, and he got to see him work, and that he is an outstanding coach etc 

Says Deano will be perfect for developing Leon even further, as he has had some consistency issues.

My initial thought was, WTF was Deano doing in Trinidad coaching? Lol

You know what, seeing it again its weird but kind of adorable. I am more worried about bailey being knackered for pre season. thats a long ass flight (although I respect he may have family reasons why).

Edited by ciggiesnbeer
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

You know what, seeing it again its weird but kind of adorable. I am more worried about bailey being knackered for pre season. thats a long ass flight (although I respect he may have family reasons why).

Was he involved in the Gold Cup? A poor mans Euros for NA and the Caribbean. I wouldn't put too much stock in his travelling. Alphonso Davies is doing the rounds here in Vancouver this week. He'd slip into a virtually identical summer profile as Bailey, save for an imminent transfer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sulberto21 said:

As it stands and I'm not ashamed to say it again our front 4 is top 5 quality. Can anyone name 4 that are better??

Liverpool, Chelsea, Man City (?) Struggling to think of others.

God, Imagine we had the chance to see Jack, Buendia, Bailey and Watkins all play together. They’d take a few games to get used to each other but then they’d be incredible.

• Like 3

Â