Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

If people had the same sort of drive and energy as Craig Butler and Leon Bailey in their work then we wouldn't be seeing half of this forum sacked tomorrow for their Grealish thread activity. 

• Like 1

Just now, Spoony said:

Not sure why everyone is getting uppity tbh. Plenty of footballers have meddling, arrogant agents (family or otherwise), it’s just not usually this public.

Plus, living in the Caribbean, this kind of thing for announcements and news and such is par for the course. Not much in the way of world class facilities and media training here.

My guess would be the club were surprised by it but just let it happen once it was on the cards. I’m guessing Jamaican national fans will have enjoyed the opportunity to watch one of their own sign into the biggest leagues. What’s the big deal really?

Club probably views it as a marketing opportunity, get a bunch of carribean fans, if 1 or 2 of them become high calibre professional footballers ideally through this phoenix academy which we are estaishing a relationship with we may have a couple easy deals on the cards in 10-15 years 

1 minute ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

But I think it's deteriorating the worlds attention span and sense of common decency so I'm leading the rebellion against social media. Which is enormously ironic considering I'm posting this on what is essential a social media site.

Nice one 👍

I don’t disagree, there are so many idiots on there.

In general, I don't mind the odd trip to twitter, since I don't follow gaping anuses. 

The problems start arising when I begin clicking links to there. 

Although that John McGinn nappy cartoon makes up for all the trash I've read

The answering questions is actually quite good.

".Like all players from the Phoenix academy, Leon can play at all 3 points of attack across the field. Favourite position is right wing, but he can use both feet, and will play anywhere the team needs "

" Aside from all the skills and fancy stuff, his best attribute is his decision making and him being a team player first and foremost "

Â