Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

2 minutes ago, pete101 said:

That sounded positive concerning grealish

? What did he say?

In the other video, he said he can’t say anything regarding whether or not he will stay. Doesn’t know.

Just now, Jas10 said:

? What did he say?

In the other video, he said he can’t say anything regarding whether or not he will stay. Doesn’t know.

Said he was looking forward to seeing Leon play with the quality players grealish hopefully if he stays , then at end pleaded with jack if you're watching stay

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

? What did he say?

Said he's looking forward to Bailey, Buendia, and Grealish, whonhe thinks is an extraordinary talent, working together for the betterment of the team "

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

His final words were 

" Guys I'm asking you to please support Leon, he won't give less than 110 percent, I've nraised him, he has good values, he is a fighter, he's a good kid ".

They kept reiterating that he is a good kid and asking for support.

Also said he would love Grealish to stay, and would want him to stay, they could get into the too 3 together.

As it stands and I'm not ashamed to say it again our front 4 is top 5 quality. Can anyone name 4 that are better??

Liverpool, Chelsea, Man City (?) Struggling to think of others.

Edited by Sulberto21

1 minute ago, Sulberto21 said:

As it stands and I'm not ashamed to say it again our front 4 is top 5 quality. 

I'm struggling to see a better one apart from the 2 Manchester teams and Liverpool (more of a front 3).

Anyway, after all the hysteria, in the end, I think the little chat was quite insightful.

Dad just seems immensely proud ( and they all seem knackered ).

Very complimentary of us as well.

Told you guys earlier in the thread, most older Jamaicans - with Football knowledge will know of Villa and hold us in high regard, even though we have been through turmoil.

It's obvious be believes in the " project ' , said he wouldn't send his son here otherwise.

Said there were other clubs, but we just did everything right and seem to present the best environment etc.

Was very impressed with how Pro active and aggressive we were with securing Leon and making him feel valued etc.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

His final words were 

" Guys I'm asking you to please support Leon, he won't give less than 110 percent, I've nraised him, he has good values, he is a fighter, he's a good kid ".

They kept reiterating that he is a good kid and asking for support.

Also said he would love Grealish to stay, and would want him to stay, they could get into the too 3 together.

You must be overjoyed mate!

Expecting him to do really well for us.

Congrats.

Â