Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

16 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

God, Imagine we had the chance to see Jack, Buendia, Bailey and Watkins all play together. They’d take a few games to get used to each other but then they’d be incredible.

Ballers that good will bang em in pretty rapidly. Good luck defending electric pace from Bailey, defence splitters from Buendia, Jack running at you and Watkins terrorising the entire back line.

9 minutes ago, ccfcman said:

Ballers that good will bang em in pretty rapidly. Good luck defending electric pace from Bailey, defence splitters from Buendia, Jack running at you and Watkins terrorising the entire back line.

To quote myself....

When Cork City (my home club) drew Genk in the Europa League they were a bit of an unknown. City at the time were probably on par with SPL minus Celtic and Rangers. Every European tie came with some trepedation. After a 0-1 loss away we still fancied having a cut off them. Bailey of all Genks players stood out the nost due to his pace but it was Wilfred Ndidi who probably went onto bigger things in the short term.

https://youtu.be/abIw2ui9P88

Edited by ccfcman

Did anyone else see thee camera fall off the stand in the press conference replay? It then cut to another part of it, as though they edited it and left it in :crylaugh:

i was wearing headphones and it nearly blew my eardrums out when it hit the floor. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, ccfcman said:

To quote myself....

When Cork City (my home club) drew Genk in the Europa League they were a bit of an unknown. City at the time were probably on par with SPL minus Celtic and Rangers. Every European tie came with some trepedation. After a 0-1 loss away we still fancied having a cut off them. Bailey of all Genks players stood out the nost due to his pace but it was Wilfred Ndidi who probably went onto bigger things in the short term.

https://youtu.be/abIw2ui9P88

Carrrk bai you langer

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

You know what, seeing it again its weird but kind of adorable. I am more worried about bailey being knackered for pre season. thats a long ass flight (although I respect he may have family reasons why).

yeah i agree, reading that guys tweet too about how we might think its funny but to him, his dad and the audience they're aiming this at it really means something which we shouldn't knock, his dad is proud that he's got a £30m move to aston villa

obviously hope he smashes it, on paper its a brilliant signing

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

As it stands and I'm not ashamed to say it again our front 4 is top 5 quality. Can anyone name 4 that are better??

Liverpool, Chelsea, Man City (?) Struggling to think of others.

even without a certain player i still think we should be pushing top 7/8

this is a massive statement signing

Edited by tomav84
  • Like 2

Just now, Reivax_Villa said:

Great Signing!

Im surprised that we are signing him as a striker though.

Yeah I think that's caught alot of people off guard, unless it was a Freudian slip and he just meant attacker.

Â