Ross Barkley

LondonLax

Hope he starts tonight. Huge game! We need to get back the good results before the hard run. 
To be honest performance wise we were bad only for two halfs (Leeds and Saints). Arguably Wolves games wasn’t the best but we were ok to great for all games. We need results to keep momentum high. 

4 minutes ago, abdulaziz1 said:

Hope he starts tonight. Huge game! We need to get back the good results before the hard run. 
To be honest performance wise we were bad only for two halfs (Leeds and Saints). Arguably Wolves games wasn’t the best but we were ok to great for all games. We need results to keep momentum high. 

I do hope I'm right, but I think theres a good mentality in the team, a real good vibe amongst the players that they feel they can give anyone a good challenge. That's why in almost every game but one we have really been the better team on the field. Yes some results have been unlucky, a fair few down to VAR as well as a rough cutting edge to our scoring game is why we have not won. Yet when you look at the situation of the games weve overrun alot of teams in alot of different ways. It does look like we are a very physical team with mentally strong attitude and while there are sometimes kinks, we seem to make it all work on the pitch. 

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

I dont think he walks back into the team on current form. We have made nearly 50 chances in the last 2 games

Quality player who was first choice that we don't need to rush back cos we're doing OK without him 

What the **** is going on 

I've been crying for him to get back fit and into the side but now I'm thinking how does he? If he's fit I think you have to play him but as of right now you can't drop El Ghazi or Traore so it's a tough one.

I actually reckon we won't see him anyway now until New Years day against United. He could be back in for Boxing day but then he can't play against Chelsea a couple days later so wouldn't be surprised if we don't see him. (Obviously this is whether Barkley is even close to being fit 😆)

I don’t think we should sign Ross. I do like him and think he is a really good player but he will just cost too much money. I would rather we went for a younger version from abroad who will probably cost half as much and grow to be more valuable.

1 minute ago, M_Afro said:

I don’t think we should sign Ross. I do like him and think he is a really good player but he will just cost too much money. I would rather we went for a younger version from abroad who will probably cost half as much and grow to be more valuable.

If we get a good price for Ross then I'd like us to sign him since we've seen what he can do. I'm all for taking a punt on an up and coming player too if we can find one.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Quality player who was first choice that we don't need to rush back cos we're doing OK without him 

What the **** is going on 

hahaha honestly this! kind of puts a big ol' dent in the "our squad outside our first 11 is hopeless" narrative we believed in. I'm just happy to see Traore and AEG well and truly step up and it's their spots to lose atm.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, osmark86 said:

hahaha honestly this! kind of puts a big ol' dent in the "our squad outside our first 11 is hopeless" narrative we believed in. I'm just happy to see Traore and AEG well and truly step up and it's their spots to lose atm.

Additional to this having the likes of Barkley in the squad will improve everyone else too hopefully as they will see his level and try and make improvements so they can try to be on his level.

Our coaches might pick up a thing or two because he's going to say and mention how things are done at Chelsea. If it benefits us we use it if not we discard. But it's useful information nonetheless.

Â