Ross Barkley

LondonLax

Ok time for a new thread. There’s been a credible link to us taking Barkley from Chelsea’s crowd of midfielders. 

I think he’d be a fantastic signing for where we currently are, particularly if there is an option to buy. 

Aston Villa's head coach Dean Smith is weighing up a bid to sign Chelsea's Ross Barkley on loan. 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2020/09/23/aston-villa-consider-loan-move-chelseas-ross-barkley/amp/

• Like 2

• VT Supporter

I said before I had worries about his off field antics but that and his wages aside he would be a great addition.

The lad ticks all the right boxes for his skills and is a proven PL English player so would be right at home.. If we get this done then it would be fantastic 👍

Edited by Cosmik Debris

Unfortunately can't see this happening, still think he is in Frank's plans. Would be a terrific signing IMO though and I'm surprised that fans would turn their noses up at him. For where we are at the moment I think it would a great signing. I think personally more chance of getting Loftus-Cheek (loan). 

• Like 2

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â