Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

Pre season has been a mess from cancelled friendlies to playing 5 a side on a hotels back garden for a week in full view of any tom dick and Harry, another half against Newcastle Saturday and he could have been ready to start the following game, this is a major setback for somebody who's come back from an inury/op , we've lost one of our major threats from last season at the worst possible time

1 minute ago, YouUnastanFren said:

Phew, I was worried about this injury but this villareport guy is a known bullshitter.

I thought villareport doesn't really post his own info? Its just him openly retweeting claims by other sources which may or may not be bullshit themselves.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Laughable Chimp said:

I thought villareport doesn't really post his own info? Its just him openly retweeting claims by other sources which may or may not be bullshit themselves.

it's a bit of a running joke mate :) 

57 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

surely it just means we go with Buendia or Bidace on the right and start Ings and Watkins together?

I'd go for my old tried and trusted FIFA formation.

4-2-2-2

Bailey-Buendia

Ings-Watkins

40 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

Interesting to see how the club communicates about his injury, I put a bet on something vague about perhaps being back to the next game, then repeat for a couple of weeks.

And so they should. Why give out information to our opponents?

• Like 1

Â