Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

2 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Just had a quick look on Twitter, from what I can see Wesley, Hourihane and Steer featured, possibly J Ramsey. They played Henderson and Thiago silva, no surprise we lost really.

Getting my Thiagos mixed up. Alcantara

4 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Some random report saying he may be injured for 4 weeks https://twitter.com/rad_nauseam/status/1427357738171084801?s=21

not sure how some random french journo knows how long he's out for when our local media haven't even picked up on the story

guesswork at this stage i'd guess

if true we've had some rotten luck with injuries this pre season. fortunately if watkins is fit i don't think traore would've started anyway saturday

i hope he's not injured...blimey.

Why does all our players getting injured literally all of the time, or these one week injuries that turn in to 6 months, remind me of a decade ago when it was a running joke that Arsenal injured all of their players (as at the time, they had a couple of seasons where all they seemed to do was get their players injured all the time, for months on end).

dont be injured Bertie!

36 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

i hope he's not injured...blimey.

Why does all our players getting injured literally all of the time, or these one week injuries that turn in to 6 months, remind me of a decade ago when it was a running joke that Arsenal injured all of their players (as at the time, they had a couple of seasons where all they seemed to do was get their players injured all the time, for months on end).

dont be injured Bertie!

Because they're footballers and footballers often get inured. I don't think we're particularly unusual in this regard, although I stand to be corrected?

1 hour ago, mikeyjavfc said:

Doesn’t say much for our preparation and conditioning for Watford if we are still having preseason games after the first game of the season…

Surely the same would apply to Liverpool too?

I wouldn't be surprised if many teams were extending their "preseason" into the actual season.

• Like 1

So he’s out injured for 3/4 weeks with a hamstring injury. Probably has nothing to do with playing on a Saturday and then travelling from London to Liverpool to play the next day. Our whole preseason prep has been so poor, lost 2 key coaches and look short on fitness.

3 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

He only just got back from a groin operation ffs

I only just put the timeline together and realised we chucked him in to two games in 24 hours. Kind of our own fault really, didn't protect him at all.

Shows how desperate we are to get them back to fitness that we've done it, ignoring what must've been pretty obvious risks.

Â