Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

My take on the Bertie situation is , he’d have been last resort to appear Saturday due to recovery and fitness levels , he was then introduced as DS and CS thought there was a possibility we could get something out of the game , he did well but still should not have been thrown into a game Sunday he should have had a recovery day at BMH , poor decision 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Chine said:

My take on the Bertie situation is , he’d have been last resort to appear Saturday due to recovery and fitness levels , he was then introduced as DS and CS thought there was a possibility we could get something out of the game , he did well but still should not have been thrown into a game Sunday he should have had a recovery day at BMH , poor decision 

I love that we have fans who genuinely believe they know better than elite experts. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Cliffy Biro said:

Ahh balls, another game watching AEG on the wings :( 

It might just work out alright as hopefully Buendia will start off the right where he was excellent last season at Narch, rather than as a 10. Hopefully Deano sees it that way also. Think Bailey on the left Watkins up top and Buendia on the right is the way to go on Saturday.

54 minutes ago, Chine said:

You have experience in sports science or are you using the powers of hindsight here?

2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

You have experience in sports science or are you using the powers of hindsight here?

It does not take sports science or rocket science to know not select a recovering player on consecutive days 

1 minute ago, VillanousOne said:

are any of our players going into space, if so would Buendia have to create it with a through ball?

He’d have to improve on Saturday if he were to make that possible 

28 minutes ago, Chine said:

It does not take sports science or rocket science to know not select a recovering player on consecutive days 

He played ~ 30 minutes Saturday?  Not exactly ball busting that is it

2 minutes ago, Chine said:

30 mins with warm up / down etc sounds good , not so sure about competing the next day 

How do you get someone match fit without matches? 

Do we have any other matches against a standard of opponent this week?

9 minutes ago, Chine said:

He’d have to improve on Saturday if he were to make that possible 

going on 2 preseason games and the rest of his career before he came to us, rather than one game where he didn't look fit and everyone was sh*te, i'd say he can make that possible.

39 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

TBF returning from injury is the most likely time to pick up another injury. Hence so many players recovering from a big injury have a succession of little niggling injuries.

You have to say that playing twice in two days does seem a little odd - esp when the 2nd game was a meaningless friendly 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

How do you get someone match fit without matches? 

Do we have any other matches against a standard of opponent this week?

Stands a strong chance the unfit player will be more likely to injured with overload , my point is he was rushed back 

Â