Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

There was a certain player in our recent past that got you excited every time he had the ball.

We don't have that 1 player anymore.....

... we have 2: Traore and Bailey.

When they were on the ball you could smell the fear in the defenders, as they had no idea what was coming next. They looked dangerous.

I'm also quietly confident we'll end up with 3 of them with Buendia joining the group.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Rightdm00 said:

Class player, like always. Hopefully Buendia can figure out playing in the middle because Bailey, Buendia, and Bertrand will be absolutely deadly behind either Watkins or Ings. I even have a nickname for them. The Triple B's 🐝🐝🐝

Not the Be Sharps? We might need a 4th B though.

Surprised we didn't get Party Posse Skins & Be Sharps Skins — EA Forums

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ozvillafan said:

There was a certain player in our recent past that got you excited every time he had the ball.

We don't have that 1 player anymore.....

... we have 2: Traore and Bailey.

When they were on the ball you could smell the fear in the defenders, as they had no idea what was coming next. They looked dangerous.

I'm also quietly confident we'll end up with 3 of them with Buendia joining the group.

I like the positivity but Traore was here last season too! So two both seasons. But yeah, hopefully Buendia steps up.

As of yesterday I realised that Traore is my current favourite player. He was great when he came on and he was often pretty great last season too. Grealishtwat was so entertaining to watch, but Traore really was too last season. Hopefully we have another in Bailey.

Edited by Rolta
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Rolta said:

I like the positivity but Traore was here last season too! So two both seasons. But yeah, hopefully Buendia steps up.

As of yesterday I realised that Traore is my current favourite player. He was great when he came on and he was often pretty great last season too. Grealishtwat was so entertaining to watch, but Traore really was too last season. Hopefully we have another in Bailey.

I agree - Traore was good to watch last season too. Sadly, he was overshadowed by our former captain in such a way he didn't get the credit he deserved.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Apparently injured in that friendly against Liverpool on Sunday. Extremely annoying if it’s true. 

Yes I’ve just read this. Out for four weeks after getting injured in a friendly against Liverpool day after Watford. Didn’t even know we played it. What was the score?

3 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Yes I’ve just read this. Out for four weeks after getting injured in a friendly against Liverpool day after Watford. Didn’t even know we played it. What was the score?

We lost 4-1. Traore scored - bit similar to his WBA goal. Wesley assist 

• Like 1

Â