Emiliano Martínez

hippo

Incredible keeper, I mean literally incredible. I've been sat here debating with myself for the last 45 mins who is better than him, I think probably Allison that is it.

I genuinely think he is up there with the best couple of keepers in the league.

No idea what Arsenal were thinking, how we got him or why he cost so little. 

Just a colossus of a keeper.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, TrentVilla said:

Incredible keeper, I mean literally incredible. I've been sat here debating with myself for the last 45 mins who is better than him, I think probably Allison that is it.

There might be some close to as good - Pope, Allison , - But EMI has that wall mentality we haven't seen since Bosnich. 

1 hour ago, MrBlack said:

Time to shine Emi; do your thing this half. Hopefully the rest of the squad wake up too and stop gifting the ball to Southampton.

That'll do nicely. The team didn't wake up, but Emi delivered anyway.

31 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

I think its a combination of Leno being good for them last season and no longer wanting to keep Emi who had been a loyal servant for them at the club against his wishes. From what I can tell the arsenal fans all rated him even as their second keeper. Even then, I didn't think they expected him to be this good,

I understand how sometimes its hard to drop your first team keeper who had been performing well and the one you invested lots of money in over an unproven one.

Edited by Laughable Chimp

Â