Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

8 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

How can you be a ball player that gives the ball away constantly and even on a half press completely shits the bed?

Decent technique. Slow in legs and even slower in thought. 

I agreed with you. That’s what ok means right?

I would love to know what all these people who say he's going to be a great player are seeing because he's not showing anything for me.  Another bad signing, we had no luxury of buying for the future and even if we did we bought the wrong player. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I would love to know what all these people who say he's going to be a great player are seeing because he's not showing anything for me.  Another bad signing, we had no luxury of buying for the future and even if we did we bought the wrong player. 

Same can be said for Veretout, Gana, Amavi, Ayew and they have done okay since leaving despite being apart of the worst season in our history. It's a team game, if we get trashed 4-0 none of them are going to look good. 

6 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

Same can be said for Veretout, Gana, Amavi, Ayew and they have done okay since leaving despite being apart of the worst season in our history. It's a team game, if we get trashed 4-0 none of them are going to look good. 

No, even in our worse season in history where we were blown away by everyone, all of those players showed SOME potential. I've not seen it with Luiz at all. I think those early spectacular strikes which were very much seconds of a game got people over excited.  He's done nothing else really. I just can't see what people are hanging their hats on to say he's going to be great in the future. 

Jack at his age looked 10 times the player. 

How he stayed on and Hourihane was brought off is a big worry. At least Hourihane worked and pressed . Douglas just collapsed in this game. How the coaching staff didn't see it  is beyond me, everyone else seemed to, it was a very popular shout to get him off at half time .

Â