Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

23 hours ago, villabromsgrove said:

I'm a fan of Trez's.

He's just had a long lay off due to a serious injury so the fact that he was very poor and way off the pace when he came on didn't surprise me. 

However, the dive was hugely embarrassing and totally unacceptable. He deserves all the criticism and ridicule he gets for that. 

I am sure he will be very embarassed by it but before that injury against Liverpool he was playing well and scoring goals and he has always given his best. Some of the ridicule he has had is very embarassing. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, PaulC said:

I am sure he will be very embarassed by it but before that injury against Liverpool he was playing well and scoring goals and he has always given his best. Some of the ridicule he has had is very embarassing. 

He scored two goals against Fulham the week before. His only goals of that season. In 21 games. You’re pushing a false narrative. One thing I’ll agree with is he always gives his best, but that dive we saw on Saturday didn’t even surprise me, he’s got that in him 

Edited by IrishVilla10

7 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

I can see a lot of players moving on this summer or this month

AEG, Trez, Davis, Guilbert all gone for sure you'd say. 

I'd say we'd accept bids for Traore, maybe Luiz. Hause too possibly

Yeh, and to be honest, it’s about time. I’d try and keep Luiz but we’ll need to move a few on for sure.

We may even see Watkins leave in the Summer as well if the club think they can replace him. 

Â