Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

I thought Bernardo Silva’s exaggeration of being fouled, even though there was contact, was poor. But, that dive from Trezeguet was embarrassing and unacceptable. It makes you wonder exactly what goes through his head whilst he’s on the pitch. He must have zero football intelligence.

6 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

He must have zero football intelligence.

He reminds me a fair bit of Alan Hutton. All gusto and zero football intelligence. Some fans love that stuff, I'm not one of them.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, sne said:

He reminds me a fair bit of Alan Hutton. All gusto and zero football intelligence. Some fans love that stuff, I'm not one of them.

I know what you mean but I'd say the difference is we were shit as a team when Hutton was getting away with that, we should be top good now for trez to do the same 

I'd rather PB got a chance over him, trez has no future here 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, thabucks said:

MOTD 2 nailed Trez brilliantly 😂

Rightly so as it was a pathetic dive but MoTD wouldn’t dare criticise serial divers like Salah, Kane et al who pull off that crap week in week out.

Soft target for them and I bet they feel smugly clever about it. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, theboyangel said:

Rightly so as it was a pathetic dive but MoTD wouldn’t dare criticise serial divers like Salah, Kane et al who pull off that crap week in week out.

Soft target for them and I bet they feel smugly clever about it. 

It's very true that they protect their own but this was truly embarrassing and he deserves all the stick he gets. Was it the worst dive ever as some outlets are claiming, nah, Bamford's on AEG was worse. This one is annoying though because he might have got through his man and put the ball in or he may have induced an actual foul, yoou know, one of them soft ones the scum6 get.

Clown.

• Like 2

I'm a fan of Trez's.

He's just had a long lay off due to a serious injury so the fact that he was very poor and way off the pace when he came on didn't surprise me. 

However, the dive was hugely embarrassing and totally unacceptable. He deserves all the criticism and ridicule he gets for that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villabromsgrove said:

I'm a fan of Trez's.

He's just had a long lay off due to a serious injury so the fact that he was very poor and way off the pace when he came on didn't surprise me. 

However, the dive was hugely embarrassing and totally unacceptable. He deserves all the criticism and ridicule he gets for that. 

I thought he looked sharp and need the ball more. Would have made something happen. Agree about the dive.

11 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I thought he looked sharp and need the ball more. Would have made something happen. Agree about the dive.

Didn’t think he was sharp at all.  There was one part where a great ball was played to him and a good touch would’ve put him through and an okay one would have put him in a good position for an attack.  

It cannoned off him about 10 yards and was retrieved by a defender.

1 hour ago, Phil Silvers said:

Even his own bredren is takin the mick

to be fair, he prob needs a doctor asap, he's clearly still unconscious from the blatant and clear foul that literally wiped him out versus Brentford.

Hope he's ok, fingers crossed, he's so lucky to be alive after that shocking foul, best wishes Trezzy, hope u recover soon! xxx

• Haha 2

Trez really needs to work on his force field protection from "tackles" like the one yesterday.

Thankfully there is a camp every summer not far from where I live that teaches stuff like that. Just look at the results from what this lady learned.

Best Three Miles North Of Molkom Film GIFs | GfycatBest Fredrik Strage GIFs | Gfycat

Edited by sne

Â