Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

On 31/12/2021 at 22:15, villabromsgrove said:

Trezeguet was instrumental in getting us out of the Championship and into the PL. He was also instrumental in keeping us there. 

I think you're getting him confused with El Ghazi.  Easily done though, as they're both subpar wingers

• Like 1

Got to the byline, packed penalty box, so surely a great opportunity to cross in for a chance?

Nope, try and cut back and then perform a pathetic dive

Sums up the brainless decision making in the final 3rd the whole team seems to suffer with

13 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

No idea why he was even on the pitch in the first place.  Better options to bring on before you even consider that he hasn’t played a competitive game in 9 months.

I guess Gerrard wanted to give him a chance (by far and away not taken) in a real match to better assess his options for this transfer window as he's now off to AFCON.

• Like 1

Just now, icouldtelltheworld said:

This is the worst part for me, you just knew what he was going to do as soon as he got past the defender. Its pathetic

It's really embarrassing watching the game with neutrals and this being one of the key things they take away from the game. It's what they were talking about after the game. Dont want that type of player representing our club.

Also, how much of a lack of belief do you have to have in your own ability if you need to do that when still in possession. Its beyond pathetic.

• Like 2

Â