Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

Could be wrong here but isn’t Konsa with the same agency/agent as Mr Grealish. Needs to be tied down to a big contract. At least then a top club would have to pay serious money for him. Every player has a price, I would hate for us to be short changed.

3 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Clubs will be lining up for him next summer if they get a wiff he is available.

Always thought he was classy but not particularly physical. Today i saw a hugely aggresive performance winning everything in the air and on the ground. Superb player. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, KentVillan said:

He’s shaping up to be a top centre back. We may struggle to hold on to him next summer. Love watching him play.

I was going to say the same thing; think he is going to be the next player we are tested with bids for.

The good news is that for a £12 million player he's now easily worth £30-40 million and that will only increase when the inevitable England call up comes.

On 11/09/2021 at 21:55, ferguson1 said:

Could be wrong here but isn’t Konsa with the same agency/agent as Mr Grealish. Needs to be tied down to a big contract. At least then a top club would have to pay serious money for him. Every player has a price, I would hate for us to be short changed.

Yes he his under the same agency but I wouldn’t read to much into that, James Ward Prowse is under the same agency, Ezri Konsa has no release clause  and is contracted until 2026 , and if he does ever move we will make dam sure to get a hefy fee for him

On 12/09/2021 at 22:47, WallisFrizz said:

He only signed a new contract with us recently. Until 2026 with an option for us to extend for one year. He’s going nowhere unless it’s for v big bucks.

Didn’t realise this.  That’s great!

On 11/09/2021 at 21:27, Lerner's Driver said:

All our players are available for the right price.

Sorry that's rubbish. We had to sell Joe because he had a clause inserted into his contract. I doubt any of our current stars have one so will be far more difficult for clubs to buy.

Â