Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

15 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

Sorry that's rubbish. We had to sell Joe because he had a clause inserted into his contract. I doubt any of our current stars have one so will be far more difficult for clubs to buy.

It's not rubbish. It's a fact.

1 hour ago, Tom13 said:

It's not rubbish. It's a fact.

True, until we become a champions league club our players all have a price. It will be a very high one, but it's the fact of the current state of football. 

8 minutes ago, Rightdm00 said:

True, until we become a champions league club our players all have a price. It will be a very high one, but it's the fact of the current state of football. 

CL or not. Every player has a price. Look at United losing CR to Madrid at his peak, or Liverpool losing Suarez to Barca. It's how it goes.

5 hours ago, Zatman said:

Talking shit to Everton guy, giving it back to Kepa and Chelsea fans

He is leaving his shell and becoming a nasty piece of work 😁😁 love it

When did he develop that nasty streak? Saw flashes of it last season but he’s got real fire in his belly this season, not afraid to mix it and get in the oppositions’ faces.

No idea what was going on with the Ben Godfrey incident after the Lucas Digne own goal. I’d have been fuming if I’d have been in Godfrey’s shoes!

When we got him, I was doubtful as despite the talks about him, Brentford weren’t known with defence. But now you can only respect the fact that he’s become one of our most experienced players. Also he was the second player to win fouls after Grealish (I think he surpassed McGinn). He still wins them. 

I’m glad that Southgate hasn’t picked him, but I must say it does surprise me that such a calm defender like Ezri hasn’t been given an opportunity at international level. I guess it’s to our benefit that he hasn’t.

3 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

I’m glad that Southgate hasn’t picked him, but I must say it does surprise me that such a calm defender like Ezri hasn’t been given an opportunity at international level. I guess it’s to our benefit that he hasn’t.

It's even stranger as he did play in the England youth teams as well, which is something Southgate loves, progressing from there to the seniors. Still, the less spotlights on him, the better it is for the club.

14 minutes ago, RichiBoi11 said:

It's even stranger as he did play in the England youth teams as well, which is something Southgate loves, progressing from there to the seniors. Still, the less spotlights on him, the better it is for the club.

Exactly mate, he ticks all the boxes that Southgate likes. I’m enjoying watching him develop nicely for us, he’s going to be a top player.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

Exactly mate, he ticks all the boxes that Southgate likes. I’m enjoying watching him develop nicely for us, he’s going to be a top player.

Southgate has probably already told him he needs to be competing for the Balon d'or to improve his England chances. 

11 minutes ago, VillaFaninLondon said:

Once again not called up despite White, Godfrey and now Tomori getting an opportunity. And Coady still in the squad somehow.

He’s far too talented a player to ignore. If I were him I’d choose Portugal who have a potential open spot at CB next to Dias.

Tomori sounds like deserves the call up over White and Godfrey with his Milan form, Coady still being there is hilarious though.

• Like 1

Â