Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

On 02/12/2021 at 06:35, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

We have. But he has the same agent as Jack. Hopefully no clause this time.

So Has James Ward Prowse, Ihenacho, Lewis Dunk and Nick Pope, Stellar Group isn’t a bad agent company 

• Like 1

Always said he's a rolls royce defender, pure class.

Only worry is he has the same agent as the snake so no doubt he will be pushing for a release clause in his next contract.

Edited by AshVilla

1 hour ago, ferguson1 said:

You watching Gareth?  Faultless performance again.

Apart from their goal you mean? 

He's great but again I go in the mings thread and see criticism for what could have happened but then in this thread there's absolutely nothing for something that did, he's got to get to Barnes quicker 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Apart from their goal you mean? 

He's great but again I go in the mings thread and see criticism for what could have happened but then in this thread there's absolutely nothing for something that did, he's got to get to Barnes quicker 

I think that’s perhaps harsh but all about opinions. Personally I think he was faultless today. 

6 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Honestly 2 goals is amazing but he's had better games. I don't think the goals will fool Gareth into calling him up on this occasion.

This is Southgate we're talking about. I mean he should know CBs better but you never know.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

You watching Gareth?  Faultless performance again.

Gareth will be telling him he needs to play for a 'top team' to play for England

Â