Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

1 hour ago, tom_avfc said:

I’m not going to lie I’m still going to side with the medical team over the blokes on a forum who “could tell it was a bad injury” from miles away.

I kind of get the supporters who think they know better than the manager. It’s football, it’s about opinions.

Claiming to know more than medically qualified physios about the extent of players injuries with less information than these physios have is a bit odd. 

Absolutely. My point was more that we can’t blame Smith if Konsa’s injury was made worse by him staying on the pitch after being assessed by the medical team.

2 minutes ago, WooJung said:

Just out of curiosity, did his injury come from that corner that shouldn't have been due to tuanzebe being fouled and losing his shoe in the process?

Doubly infuriating if so....

Yes.

• Like 1

Anxious wait now to see the extent of any scan he has on this knee. Such a vital player for us, he’s come on so much this last couple of years.

on a side note; Ezri is with the Stellar agency too, going to be fun dealing with the constant speculation surrounding him too it would seem with Barnett no doubt touting him around again in the near future.

9 hours ago, WooJung said:

Just out of curiosity, did his injury come from that corner that shouldn't have been due to tuanzebe being fouled and losing his shoe in the process?

I was so angry for this. Absolute shithouse of a referee!

9 hours ago, WooJung said:

And even more infuriating is the fact that the player who pushed Cash into Ezri should have been sent off for a second yellow for a high boot on Nakamba about 5 minutes earlier.

• Like 2

On 28/08/2021 at 22:15, WooJung said:

and one of their players fouling Cash by pushing him into Konsa

ref did t*t all, w*nker

Â