Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, omariqy said:

Are you actually questioning the only ITK still left on this forum who has an impeccable record?

I can’t answer this without posting on poster. You can PM me if you want to talk (seriously)

2 hours ago, NIVillan said:

Not everyone has a weird fetish about everyone knowing they are ITK

You realise my ITK posts are a well publicised, self confessed joke right?

the fact that you might think they’re serious just proves the point in trying to make to be honest. 

19 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

You realise my ITK posts are a well publicised, self confessed joke right?

the fact that you might think they’re serious just proves the point in trying to make to be honest. 

No sorry not read your posts or if I have havent taken too much notice who wrote them.

Apologies again the post wasnt aimed at you,  just twitter has been ruined past couple of weeks with a Villa ITK account war going on.

I dont take any ITK serious until the club confirms something is going on.

I was actually ITK once and didnt even take myself seriously.  I had gone down to Villa Park to take photos of the Trinity before it was ripped down.  Security Guard came over asked me what I was upto, explained and he said come with me.  Took me inside the Stadium and said let me know when you have finished.  So on way out I found him and he told me about Ginola being showed around the Stadium the day before.   Even though I had been told about it I didnt really tell anyone else as I didnt take it as serious until the club announced it and thought f**k me!

Edited by NIVillan

16 minutes ago, siminjo said:

He didn`t feature in the training video, or the picture of all the players gathered around DS they posted today. Hope he is not injuried already,

Yeah I noticed he wasn't in any of the training vid......

19 minutes ago, siminjo said:

He didn`t feature in the training video, or the picture of all the players gathered around DS they posted today. Hope he is not injuried already,

Probably travelling by train.. 

3 hours ago, NIVillan said:

Seeing the prices that are coming out now for Defenders looks like we might have got ourselves a bargin!

Saw Dunk who was mentioned here is going for 40 million!

Yeh. I was a bit iffy about the price we paid for Targett, but compared to what we're now seeing that's a very very solid buy. 

Â