Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

@TrentVilla rarely gets things wrong on these matters and its telling that he hasn't moved the Mings, El Ghazi and Hause threads to other football. 

Though i have voiced my reservations in Tammy's ability to cut it in the PL i would have linked to see him prove me wrong, and I'm a big advocate if Neal Muapay who has no PL experience at all, so in hindsight I'm probably being a bit of a hypocrite. 

Whilst unlikely, i hope Trent has got this wrong. 

In this day and age where footballers are seen as mercenaries and only interested in money and glamour I'd like to think tammy has bucked the trend. Sweated blood, sweat and tears and gave his all for us which ultimately helped see us promoted. 

Thanks so much Tammy, for a loan player from a big club you gave us more than players contracted to this club and proved that some footballers will give their all whatever the circumstances. Nothing but love for you.

If succeeding at Chelsea is what you want I truly hope you do as it is deserved and will be down to you working hard as much as your ability. Cheers. UTV!

2 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Hopefully Lampard will go in there and give the likes of Tammy and Mount a chance. 

26 goals and promotion, we'll remember you fondly. And if it doesnt work out at Chelsea, im sure he'll be back one day.

No. Hopefully a new manager goes in a decides Tammy isn't part of his plans so he comes back. 

As much as i love what he did here, I've no interest any player or club that isn't Aston Villa. If he is a Chelsea player next season i really couldn't give a toss how he does tbh. 

Nothing but respect for him. Many footballers would have jumped on that Wolves transfer in January, but he put his faith in us and backed himself to get us up. And he did.

I personally dont think hes a top level PL striker (and hence not good enough for Chelsea), but I hope he makes it if that's what he wants.

• Like 1

Lets see who they get for manager and what happens with the transfer embargo and make a bid later in the summer if we are still in the market for a striker.

A lot can change in a month or so.

If this is goodbye. I wonder whats happened? Maybe Chelsea's new mabager has asked that he stays. Maybe they just can't sell him.

Not sure how I feel about it. He was incredible for us. Question marks over him at PL level but I reckon he'll succeed.

36 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

I'm not sure it's the end of the road necessarily, plenty of time between now and September 1st for things to change.

Like a Phoenix, this thread will rise again from the depths of 'other football' (perhaps)

Transfer window closes before the season starts these days, not sure of the exact date but early August 

Â