Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Well done Tammy! I'm gutted as the selfish side of me what s you to flop so we can sign you.but happy

I think the majesty Wesley is better tho. But Abraham would be good backup!

10 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Impressed by Chelsea high pressing even though its only a friendly, one thing Barcelona really struggle against since losing Xavi and Iniesta in middle of the park

stuff like that means I can say Busquets is somehow underrated

he's gone leggy and he's definitely feeling his age but he was as key to barca as them 2 were, for a good while he was the best player in the world at doing what they were trying to do there

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

Impressed by Chelsea high pressing even though its only a friendly, one thing Barcelona really struggle against since losing Xavi and Iniesta in middle of the park

They really were the glue of that team.

That being said, i still think they would dominate had they still had Guardiola.

• Like 1

On 23/07/2019 at 13:58, villa4europe said:

stuff like that means I can say Busquets is somehow underrated

he's gone leggy and he's definitely feeling his age but he was as key to barca as them 2 were, for a good while he was the best player in the world at doing what they were trying to do there

That time when Bayern mashed them like 8-0 on agg was pretty much due to them man marking busquets out of the game. 

• Like 1

Â