Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

14 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Tammy, comes on for England u21, scores, misses and hits bar... normal day out for him

More than Solanke has done in his career. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I hope we keep some funds available To try get tammy in jan. I think he might be available then

Given we've spent £20m+ on a forward there's no way this happens unless there's a radical change to formation.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Given we've spent £20m+ on a forward there's no way this happens unless there's a radical change to formation.

When you consider our other alternatives are Hogan Davis and kodjia I'd say we may look at adding one more striker 

3 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

When you consider our other alternatives are Hogan Davis and kodjia I'd say we may look at adding one more striker 

20 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I agree but Abraham is looking to fight for a place at Chelsea, coming here to fight for a place isn't as good of a move.

I'd have him back and consider putting him further out wide in a front 3. I think he has the right work rate, and he's fairly tricky on the ball so could do a good job cutting in, setting up etc. I seem to remember him saying when he first arrived that he didn't see himself as a central striker (I could have made that up though).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

extended holiday

saw some Instagram stuff of him and his missus somewhere fancy while Chelsea were reporting back, I know he had a long season with the playoffs and U21s but i was a little surprised he didn't turn up and do some gym stuff, just be around the training ground 

pulisic was away with the yanks but he's back with the squad and playing

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

extended holiday

saw some Instagram stuff of him and his missus somewhere fancy while Chelsea were reporting back, I know he had a long season with the playoffs and U21s but i was a little surprised he didn't turn up and do some gym stuff, just be around the training ground 

pulisic was away with the yanks but he's back with the squad and playing

Pretty sure he started up front with Batshuayi in their preseason friendly where they won 4-0.

• Like 1

Â