Jonathan Kodjia

dont_do_it_doug.

premier league dancing GIF by Aston Villa FC

Thanks for the memories. It's fitting that your last three appearances were a hat-trick (sort of), a bone idle subs appearance, and that goal/assist/whatever against Fulham.

Your Villa career in a nutshell. From the sublime to the downright annoying. We won't forget you.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

I'd love some clarification if he got injured at Burnley, few people had said he got a knock right away. Right up there with the laziest performances I've ever seen if not.

Apparently he got into a heavy collision early on, still played Saturday though

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Apparently he got into a heavy collision early on, still played Saturday though

That's funny, totally forgot that match happened. Thought it might have been an "illness" tonight.

Finished here and I'm glad. I have no ill will toward him but I don't want players at this club earning a decent whack and being simply not good enough for this level. 

Has to be said he has served his purpose and was a decent signing overall. Was crucial to our survival in his first season and I thought he was OK last season, chipping in with a decent amount of goals whilst predominantly playing in a wide position. He has done quite well here and played a decent part in our return to this level but he is very much dead weight at this stage so a move is in the best interest of both parties. 

• Like 4

always came off as a happy camper and gave us some great moments over the years but especially since his injury he's been too on and off.

And even before that he was limited and playing with blinders on most of the time. A hugely frustrating player who isn't suited to how we are trying to play.

Even with our striker crisis he is not worth having in the squad if we can get a fee for him from somewhere.

I wonder if he's struggling mentally? I never had him down as the type to shy away from anything but there was a rumour he refused to take a penalty in the playoff semi VS WBA. Maybe he's struggling to handle the pressure now he's our only striker in a relegation battle?

Could be a load of rubbish and may genuinely be ill.

Wish him the very best if he does leave, can definitely still offer something.

2 hours ago, Tom13 said:

I wonder if he's struggling mentally? I never had him down as the type to shy away from anything but there was a rumour he refused to take a penalty in the playoff semi VS WBA. Maybe he's struggling to handle the pressure now he's our only striker in a relegation battle?

Could be a load of rubbish and may genuinely be ill.

Wish him the very best if he does leave, can definitely still offer something.

I'd struggle mentally to on 35k a week too!! Quarter decent striker, free agent in June.....damn that is so mentally draining!!

gordon ramsay head back to your station GIF by Masterchef

• Confused 1

Â