Keinan Davis

a-k

It's fantastic that we have a player who can hold the ball up, and in fact hold it up very well. It can add an enormous amount to our attacking play. 

If he forms a partnership with Kodjia it could be devastating, especially if he can start scoring regularly himself. 

Played very well yesterday and deserved his goal. 

• Like 3

Wow hasnt he been a breathe of fresh air. First time i saw him.. i liked what i saw.. but hes just gone to another level. I think having Kodjia uptop with him helped him as well. Pressure release. The goal will do wonders for him.. he looked buoyant after his goal.. his confidence sky rocketed. 

• Like 1

I'm beginning to dream we have finally got a genuinely good player out of the youth programme and brought him to first team level ourselves rather than losing him to another team to do that job (e.g. Cahill, Albrighton).

I am perturbed that we have him playing in the first team and on show to scouts with only a few months left on his contract. That's not very smart and needs to be rectified fast. 

1 hour ago, briny_ear said:

I'm beginning to dream we have finally got a genuinely good player out of the youth programme and brought him to first team level ourselves rather than losing him to another team to do that job (e.g. Cahill, Albrighton).

I am perturbed that we have him playing in the first team and on show to scouts with only a few months left on his contract. That's not very smart and needs to be rectified fast. 

I have a gut feeling there is an underlying problem with a new deal. 

Why on earth would you let arguably one of the best prospects in a generation be in the final months of a contract. 

Seriously think this lad could be to us what a young Owen/Rooney were to Liverpool Everton. 

Edited by Kingman

3 minutes ago, Kingman said:

I have a gut feeling there is an underlying problem with a new deal. 

Why on earth would you let arguably one of the best prospects in a generation be in the final months of a contract. 

Seriously think this lad could be to us what a young Owen/Rooney were to Liverpool Everton. 

Steady on, that sounds like something I said about Delfouneso on here, Davis has a lot of potential but to compare him to Rooney is a bit OTT in my opinion 

• Like 2

Â