Keinan Davis

a-k

12 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

His decision making and weight of passing is that of a seasoned midfielder, not a 19 year old striker. He is so good at bringing others into play.

Yeah this lad is solid af. So glad we're finally seeing some real promise from our younger players like Davis, O'Hare, Green and Doyle-Hayes. I really hope this will act as a major foot up the arse for Grealish too and I'm positive it will.

Edited by osmark86
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

Yeah this lad is solid af. So glad we're finally seeing some real promise from our younger players like Davis, O'Hare, Green and Doyle-Hayes. I really hope this will act as a major foot up the arse for Grealish too and I'm positive it will.

Just worrying that Davis and O'Hare contracts are ending in the summer.

6 minutes ago, dounavilla said:

Yup, but we look to be on the rise (at least in ambition) so I would imagine that we can keep a hold of them. Up to you Xia...

5 hours ago, dounavilla said:

Radio WM were adamant earlier that Premier League clubs were in for him already :(

12 hours ago, dounavilla said:

Yeah it's baffling. Are they free to talk to other clubs in the next 12 weeks or dose that January ruling only apply if players are going abroad? 

4 hours ago, KSV said:

He has become a starter..... what salary should/could he demand? 20-25k... match Grealish? realistically he should have been signed before he started for 10-15k. 

Coming from Biggleswade?  He'll be on a very 'low' wage most likely be on about 1-3k a week I imagine. 

He'll be on peanuts compared to RHM.  Which is a shame. 

2 hours ago, Kingman said:

Yeah it's baffling. Are they free to talk to other clubs in the next 12 weeks or dose that January ruling only apply if players are going abroad? 

only clubs abroad, english clubs cant talk to them until a month before

its pretty much the same as RHM (who OT is hopefully sat watching davis thinking he wants a bit of this too) their agents will talk up big prem clubs coming in for them adds a couple more bonuses in to the deal, hopefully with davis with him getting a chance now and coming up from biggleswade he'll be a bit more grounded

19 hours ago, AntrimBlack said:

This lad has had a major impact on our season.

Without a doubt....he has been instrumental in allowing the midfield to function further up the pitch....major asset.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, TRO said:

I see the vultures are circling again.....

.......but this time for our prized asset.....keenan.

If we are too do any damage in this leegue...we need him. For miwdeek footnall.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, TRO said:

I see the vultures are circling again.....

.......but this time for our prized asset.....Keinan.

If we are to do any damage in this league...we need him.

And he needs us! I would hate to see him playing in PL 2 next year at the likes of Arsenal or Utd. Needs to complete three or four years here to continue his development, he will learn so much by playing.

• Like 1

Â