Keinan Davis

a-k

Mills clearly set out to niggle Davis on Saturday and was very lucky not to have seen red because that yellow card came way too late in the game. That shows you that teams are now aware of Davis and concerned by him. This is a test for the lad that he just has to accept and learn to deal with. 

The great thing about it is that we now have a few players in the forward line that concern the opposition - not just Kodjia.

• Like 2

That's a good point and very much in our favour - they can't focus on everyone all the time and this can create a bit of panic in a defence. Not to mention that with him, Kodjia, Adomah and Hourihane, we have a lot more threats on the pitch and Davis offers us height, strength and an aerial danger. 

That Mills seemed like a right scumbag. Niggly fouls every time.

One of those players who, when he got booked in like the 80th minute, I couldn't believe it had taken him that long to get a booking as he seemed to be fouling someone every time it came near him.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, terrytini said:

It's no exaggeration to say it's almost as hard to get the ball off him as it was Gareth Barry. Holds it up as well as anyone, and no little skill either.

very ,very promising lad.....reminds me when Keith Leonard/John Deehan came on the scene.

This confidence will have great bearing on him......needs to keep clear of injuries to maintain momentum.

The balance is looking great.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

Getting better all the time 

Imagine an Emile Heskey who can score goals.  He's still young, inexperienced and not physically fully developed yet. 

The world right now is his lobster. 

• Like 1

He's a great outlet that means the ball can stay in the opposition's half and away from our goal.

He's not just played well, he's been consistent and looks full of desire to play.

A world away from the terrible attitudes we've suffered at this club.

I hate to say this, but think of how much more money Richards is on p/w than this guy. Awful.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Getting better all the time 

Imagine an Emile Heskey who can score goals.  He's still young, inexperienced and not physically fully developed yet. 

The world right now is his lobster. 

So basically Heskey before Liverpool you mean?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

So far his decision making has been excellent.

Yup. No stupid haircuts. No mad tattoos. Doesn't seem to out clubbing and doesn't get in the papers in the papers for the wrong reasons. Works his socks off and wears them in the right place.

Mr. Davis is he's a talented young man & I wish him the best career possible. Hopefully with Aston Villa.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Yup. No stupid haircuts. No mad tattoos. Doesn't seem to out clubbing and doesn't get in the papers in the papers for the wrong reasons. Works his socks off and wears them in the right place.

Mr. Davis is he's a talented young man & I wish him the best career possible. Hopefully with Aston Villa.

What do either of those things have to do with anything?

• Like 2

There's plenty of athletic strong players around. The key with him though is that he makes the right decisions on a consistent basis. He keeps the ball, he plays his part in the build up and it's not like he's always just playing the easy safe ball, he looks to make things happen. 

I don't think he will score loads but with kodjia, Snodgrass, Adomah and hourihane all around him he won't need to. 

The fact his contract is out this summer must have his agent rubbing his hands together. In for one hell of a pay rise. Let's get it sorted soon. 

• Like 2

Â