Adama Traore

mwj

At the moment should be an impact sub with 30 to go, his pace will scare tired defenders 

his pace will frighten fully fresh defenders!

that's the one thing you can't do anything about - if the guy is faster than you, you can't cheat and push up beyond him - you have to sit back.

man citys fullbacks push on like no ones business and the midfield will be overrun even if we play 5 in there - so play the speed wide and the first time we break and their fullbacks are up - hit the holes left behind... they'll soon stay away and we'll only have to deal with 3 world class players and delph in there.

I think part of the reason for his 'not passing' is that he's been desperate to show what he can do in such limited time.  Give him a bit longer - for me that's coming on round about an hour gone when people are tiring - and I think / hope he'd be more inclined to show an all round game.  See the change in Ayew over a couple of weeks.  Adama's looked such a perfect super-sub option it's been disappointing not to see more of him. 

How many minutes has he played for us?  Dont understand how people can judge him based off his limited appearances.  All i know is that he changed the game against Crystal Palace. 

Yes - I agree.  That's why 'not passing' was in ' '  - it seems to be a common complaint in this thread, but I don't think he's been given enough time.  Hard to say whether he'd ready to start or not, but I'd certainly like to see more of him at either end of a game.

I think part of the reason for his 'not passing' is that he's been desperate to show what he can do in such limited time.  Give him a bit longer - for me that's coming on round about an hour gone when people are tiring - and I think / hope he'd be more inclined to show an all round game.  See the change in Ayew over a couple of weeks.  Adama's looked such a perfect super-sub option it's been disappointing not to see more of him. 

How many minutes has he played for us?  Dont understand how people can judge him based off his limited appearances.  All i know is that he changed the game against Crystal Palace. 

Yup, we bought him on and lost

No we brought him on and we were loosing.  When he was on the pitch we drew.

Either way that was a complete tactical brainfart. We were the better side for 60 minutes until Sherwood decided to give up the midfield. It wasn't anything to do with Adama, he did his job frighteningly well.

Yup, we bought him on and lost

No we brought him on and we were loosing.  When he was on the pitch we drew.

It was 0-0 when he came on, they scored instantly after, Palace exploited the gap left by Sanchez to force a corner.

Needs some intensive coaching maybe, he is very selfish. I think Garde's team will be good for him though, an im sure he will be in the squad for Everton.

If its true about his contract, its best to get him up to speed on the training field an not on match days.

Anyone reckon the club don't want to increase his wages as rumoured, it did happen with Curtis Davies a few years back.

Should be on the bench at least, would offer more than N'zogbia.

I'm not buying this, isn't he already on some 40k? If that's the case, would it make sense to pay an extra 35 and have what seems to be a very valuable player, or just let him rot on the bench for 40k?

It's not like we got him on loan, we payed 7 millions for him. Barça do have a buyback clause, but will they be willing to pay the money back if he isn't getting any game time and developing? Will any other club pay anything like what we payed for him if he doesn't play?

Anyone reckon the club don't want to increase his wages as rumoured, it did happen with Curtis Davies a few years back.

Should be on the bench at least, would offer more than N'zogbia.

Why would the club buy him then and put him on that contract? 

Â