Adama Traore

mwj

47 minutes ago, KHV said:

He is an absolute tool by all accounts. A johnny big bollocks who thinks he is to good to be here 

Where are you guys getting your info from?

If true then very, very worrying. 

There has to be a reason he's not in the squad at all, and with no signs of an injury, I can only speculate that it is his attitude. 

I'd take it with a pinch of salt, as some of the posters seem extremely negative to the point of possibly being closet SHA fans on the wind up, and they don't support it with any evidence.  I'd love to see Adama getting a real run in the team, he has so much talent and potential.

16 hours ago, tarjei said:

So, a couple of people utter some damning words without backing it up with any information or source and we are ready to write him off?

Strange that two people had heard the same reports and couple that with the fact that he's not even getting into the 23 man squad's tells you something is up. There's no smoke without fire. £7.6m well spent.

Edited by villa89

22 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Maybe he does have an attitude problem but seemingly so does N'Zogbia (recent tweets etc against fans) and he is involved?

Who knows. I hope he is involved against Watford as we need something different in the team even if it's just him running with the ball with intent.

Zog has been working hard in training all season, that's the only reason he got into Sherwood's 25, he wasn't planning on putting him in.

Traore is not doing that. Like I said, Remi not casting him aside yet, but working hard to motivate him.

1 hour ago, Tomaszk said:

Zog has been working hard in training all season, that's the only reason he got into Sherwood's 25, he wasn't planning on putting him in.

Traore is not doing that. Like I said, Remi not casting him aside yet, but working hard to motivate him.

The masses won't believe you unless it's corroborated by our resident ITK, #StevoITK.

Edited by villa89

12 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Get him starting. I think he's the one guy who could win a game by something he does.

I think with young Jack making the paper's for wrong reasons today, and with Traore scoring a couple in today's friendly, I'd be extremely confident that he'll feature at some point against Watford at Jack's expense.

I think we need to play him. But as far as we've seen so far he seems to be a liability in possession, therefore I just think it makes complete sense to play him up front - just behind the main striker. Anywhere in midfield he just has too much possession and defensive responsibility that seems to be his weakness at the moment. 

• Like 1

Â