Adama Traore

mwj

Perhaps it was desperation to land him but the club were clearly content with him receiving such wages so I doubt anything has changed in a few months. He is very raw so I think Garde will work pretty hard on him in training. He maybe felt today wasn't the right game for him either given the opposition. 

Edited by Isa

I don't know why but I just get the feeling things won't end well for him at Villa

I wouldn't be too sure. I think we just need to view him as what he is, an expensive youth prospect.

He's positive going forward, lightning quick, has grown up playing with quality players, but he has a hint of the dead-end-N'Zogbias about him. He can still be a big player for us, but for now he'll probably be an impact player, at best.

Yesterday's game was the first time all season I thought the first 11 had what resembled a bit of shape to it.

I'd stick with that 11 for now until things need to be changed.

Traore and Grealish don't yet possess the discipline required to play in such a system IMO.

In saying that time is definitely on their side and I could certainly see Traore having a big impact from the bench.

• Like 2

We are going to release a Ronaldo like player to the footballing stage in 3 years time.... That way Barca will have to pay 150 mill to get him back

So we are pretending he is crap for a period of time and the booom, world beater.

You are Tim Sherwood and I claim my £5. :)

Edited by av1

Honestly a loan in January might not be a bad option if he is willing to take it. He probably wont start matches this season, so at least he would be getting minutes elsewhere. Even here I am not sure if I want him off the bench. Traore did not seem to keen on defending. 

Â