Adama Traore

mwj

Amazing that this controversial contract has leaked soon after Sherwood is sacked. Truly amazing.

I suspect there will be a lot of this sort of stuff leaking out.

I was just going to write the same thing. It also goes without saying all of the "leaks" will be thinly veiled attempts at absolving a certain ex-manager of blame for the horrifc results and performances under his tenure. The gobby clearing in the woods.

I wouldnt be surprised, we got a Barcelona youth product who has played 1st team in a year of a "transfer ban". Of course a team who have been fighting relegation every year would have pay him good money to come

If he did leak it why is it bad? Surely this is a good thing for the club. We're prepared to put together a package that gets talent like Adama to this club. That's positive news for me.

Maybe because other potential signings will expect more, or current players will think they can get more. It's just not right to leak the information - even if the actual news is good - it's unprofessional. So many leaks recently.

If he did leak it why is it bad? Surely this is a good thing for the club. We're prepared to put together a package that gets talent like Adama to this club. That's positive news for me.

Maybe because other potential signings will expect more, or current players will think they can get more. It's just not right to leak the information - even if the actual news is good - it's unprofessional. So many leaks recently.

It is unprofessional but we all could predict this was going to happen.

My biggest issue though with Sherwood leaking stuff is the honesty of it. I don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth.

• Like 2

Why would Sherwood leak this? It's doesn't support him, in fact it shows the club were spending money bringing in talent to the club. I just don't get what he'd get from this. 

It shows the club can spend money on wages but didn't want to pay his Tottenham rejects. Supposedly.

The only concern is whether he's good enough to justify the wages. I would assume that we think he is good enough, but that after the Delph situation we have protected ourselves e.g. he will have to start 30 or 40 games before the high salary kicks in. That being the case, if he's started 30-40 games, then he is probably doing the business.

Its also far too early to judge him - he's not started a single league game, and has only had his cameos in the league with a struggling team who need an immediate impact from him. Its hardly low pressure for a young player trying to settle in a new team and new country. He's also been injured FFS!

Lets give the guy a chance - the wages only becomes an issue if he proves beyond doubt that he is useless and is another Nzogbia.

Edited by GeordieVillan

Amazing that this controversial contract has leaked soon after Sherwood is sacked. Truly amazing.

There are more coming.

He's such a bell is Tim.

Yep.

Same happened at Spurs.

I don't think the contract for Adama is such a big deal. Leaking it to the press is so Sherwood though.

• Like 1

Why would Sherwood leak this? It's doesn't support him, in fact it shows the club were spending money bringing in talent to the club. I just don't get what he'd get from this. 

When you've just stank out a place it doesn't do any harm to keep slinging mud at those you worked for if you want to try and salvage some reputation.

As and when a job comes up it never hurts to have a friendly journo or two in your corner.

Edited by TrentVilla
  • Like 1

Lets give the guy a chance - the wages only becomes an issue if he proves beyond doubt that he is useless and is another Nzogbia.

They broke the mould when they made old Charlie boy. 

i don't care about his wages.

Just play him (in the right set-up with the right tactics) and he'll drag us out of the relegation zone.

We can worry about the wages in 30 games time.

Very optimistic claim about a guy who's played well once against League 2 opposition and clearly doesn't actually know how to pass a football. 

• Like 2

Â