Adama Traore

mwj

Listening to the times podcast last week and Marcotti said he knew the guys who look after Adama.  He said Stoke offered him the same deal as us and he spent a weekend at both clubs. When he saw villa park, he said it looked like a castle and decided there and then that this was where he wanted to play.  I really hope we get to see him develop into a top player here. 

• Like 1

I note that the boss asked if there was any reason he could not pick N'Zogbia before he did so. I wonder if he asked the same question about Traore and got a different answer? :unsure:

This looks a player with real potential and one that can play a big part in keeping us up. If our new boss sees it that way I cannot see him not playing him when he considers he is ready. I suspect Watford's visit might see him selected to do some damage to them possibly from off the bench.    

He's built a bit like me.

I assume he isn't going on international duty, so hopefully Garde can work hard with him on the training ground and get him ready for the first team.

I need to see a picture of you in black jogger bottoms, posing like Traore......it's not a man love thing.....i think.

He's built a bit like me.

I assume he isn't going on international duty, so hopefully Garde can work hard with him on the training ground and get him ready for the first team.

*** Wakes up from a dream and realizes he's actually built like Pee-Wee Herman *** 

• Like 1

I would play him right side attack against Everton, especially if it means he will be up against their rookie left back - Galloway. He can see what he's made of :D

he should not be starting at the moment, I think he should be on the bench though at least

Edited by Demitri_C

I would play him right side attack against Everton, especially if it means he will be up against their rookie left back - Galloway. He can see what he's made of :D

I don't think he will be in the matchday squad personally

I think he deserves to be part of the squad at least. Considering that Zoggy didn't put in one of his shifty performances this sunday, this might not happen though.

I think we will see quite a lot of Nzogbia under Garde

I think he deserves to be part of the squad at least. Considering that Zoggy didn't put in one of his shifty performances this sunday, this might not happen though.

I suspect the same, at least as long as he's performing. I really hope he surprises, but judging by past experience I doubt it. Traore will get his chance eventually.

I suspect the same, at least as long as he's performing. I really hope he surprises, but judging by past experience I doubt it. Traore will get his chance eventually.

I thought it was interesting when Garde said he asked the club if it was okay to use CNZ, he also said he found him an interesting player who has been fine in training. Apparently the club were close to terminating his contract and had been discussing a possible pay as he is on £65k per week along with Gabby and Richards.

I don't mind that just as long as he doesn't get given a new contract on the back of a handful of decent performances!

Edited by villarocker

I don't mind that just as long as he doesn't get given a new contract on the back of a handful of decent performances!

On those wages? Heaven's hell no.

Â