Jimzk5

14 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Neto to come back too

in February...

Jimenez back is huge for them, the new manager is hard to tell after so few games

i think we can finish above them but we'll both be inconsistent, the difference will be we'll be doing it with youngsters and new players and they'll be doing it with players uncle jorge will try to move on next summer, their upwards trajectory and momentum has gone 

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Could be a season of struggle for them? I also wonder if Jimenez will be same player post injury?  

He seemed to bottle that one header but maybe it will take time. I;m sure Wolves will be ok 

6 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

Could be a season of struggle for them? I also wonder if Jimenez will be the same player post injury?  

It's gonna be one of those transitional seasons.  I suspect they'll just carry on mixing good and bad performances for most of the year until the new direction takes shape.  I'm not sure they were as good as everybody thought when they first came up (they got 7th with 57 points, we were bottom half with 55 last season) but Wolves are well backed and have a lot of good players.  I can't see them going down but I hope they don't 'click' before we play them.   

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/09/2021 at 09:47, The_Steve said:

Lage now looking at the free agents market to boost his squad 😂

Daniel Craig is at a loose end now so he's a free special agent. 

Hwang looks a good pickup for them. Two good finishes.

Gives Raul Jimenez licence to drop deep rather than being pure number 9 so they have plenty more forward options than last season when Silva kid was just the back up.

Bar being woeful v Brentford they've been pretty good in all the other games so will be interesting one in two weeks time.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Dugarry was far too good for that shite

Forgot he was there, checked, played 30 games, scored 6.

Of course he is in their hall of fame :lol:

• Haha 2

• 2 months later...

Porto now in financial difficulty due to being knocked out the CL.

The last time Mendes made Wolves pay 40,000,000 euros for Silva (with a healthy commission for himself). I wonder who he will make them buy this time! 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Biggest bores in the top flight by a country mile.

Now 13 goals in 18 games. how the **** they got three in ten minutes against us I really will never work out.

Â