Jimzk5

On 13/07/2021 at 12:23, The_Steve said:

Mendes says jump, the Wolves board says how high. Feel for the fans. 

The fans love ‘Uncle Mendes’, remember them turning up to Villa Park wearing Mendes masks, to try and wind us up about their newfound success. I also remember them going home quietly after a 4-1 hiding. No sympathy for them from me. 

• Haha 3

Quite a lot around my way, as well as loads of villa. Remember them giving it the big un not so long ago. Can honestly say I never felt threatened by them in regards to taking over us. They have gone very quiet and I expect us to finish even more points in front of them this season . 

On 13/07/2021 at 07:23, The_Steve said:

Mendes says jump, the Wolves board says how high. Feel for the fans. 

I don't. They were lording it over us and the rest of the Championship when the relationship first started.

• Like 1

On 13/07/2021 at 09:42, Wainy316 said:

It looked good for a couple of years but I'd hate for us to have Wolves' business model.

It didn't really look that good though. There was never any hope they would really progress. They are just a jorges mendes feeder club for the big teams. In fairness it's as good as wolves can expect but being 10th in the league is the height of their owners ambition. 

2 hours ago, villa89 said:

It didn't really look that good though. There was never any hope they would really progress. They are just a jorges mendes feeder club for the big teams. In fairness it's as good as wolves can expect but being 10th in the league is the height of their owners ambition. 

From The Championship to Europe didn't look that good?

3 hours ago, villa89 said:

Well they had the european run....I'd be pretty happy with getting to QF of europa and narrowly losing to the winners in next 3-4 seasons. 1998 Uefa run remains very memorable to me and we're about a month off going 11 years without playing any kind of european game which is far far too long for club of our stature.

I see mendes shadows deals are in play with a reported €50mill deal for Rafael Leao… a striker whose performances & record at Milan aren’t that good … IMO that is very very questionable valuation & massively favourable deal for Milan🤔Wolves again are gunna be used and bun rinsed, just like the kid from Porto last summer… 

So Gestifute choose to place Leao at wolves, and get paid a v.handsome ££££ commission for their nobility & all… Wolves in essence part own Gestifute and mendes - I guess there is no conflicts of interests at all or anything remotely calculated… Just grey areas 

Edited by thabucks

3 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Ah man … I so don’t wanna diss the boys and his momma and poppas big day …

he says biting his knuckle hard to subdue the obvious Patrick Evra X Bootsy Collins dad look …then the mums psychedelic evil octopus dress… The fact his dads even…  🤔😬😂

PS: Respect all round to the boy and his family and I hope he makes a career of himself and makes them even prouder than they thought they ever feel they could be after that day… 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, thabucks said:

I see mendes shadows deals are in play with a reported €50mill deal for Rafael Leao… a striker whose performances & record at Milan aren’t that good … IMO that is very very questionable valuation & massively favourable deal for Milan🤔Wolves again are gunna be used and bun rinsed, just like the kid from Porto last summer… 

So Gestifute choose to place Leao at wolves, and get paid a v.handsome ££££ commission for their nobility & all… Wolves in essence part own Gestifute and mendes - I guess there is no conflicts of interests at all or anything remotely calculated… Just grey areas 

My Milan fan mate is loving this, Leao is very average 

1 hour ago, thabucks said:

we are pretty parks and recreation GIF

• Haha 2

Â