Jimzk5

4 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Biggest bores in the top flight by a country mile.

Now 13 goals in 18 games. how the **** they got three in ten minutes against us I really will never work out.

It says more about us at that point than it does about them.

17 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Biggest bores in the top flight by a country mile.

Now 13 goals in 18 games. how the **** they got three in ten minutes against us I really will never work out.

Well two of the goals were basically accidents.  One just hit Coady and went in and the other was complete freak.

Topped off by some absolute suicide defending from us that I hope we've now seen the back of under the new regime.

12 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Well two of the goals were basically accidents.  One just hit Coady and went in and the other was complete freak.

Topped off by some absolute suicide defending from us that I hope we've now seen the back of under the new regime.

It's only early days but it could be a huge sliding doors moment for us at a club. We don't collapse against Wolves and maybe we don't get Gerrard...

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Teale's 'tache said:

Just read an article on the BBC app apparently there was a fire at Molineux over night, thankfully nobody hurt.

Has caused thousands of pounds worth of improvements, Hope the Sherpa Van Trophy survived 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was at a company do there a few years back and being the only villa fan that worked there was getting it from all angles. One old boy said what’s it like to be at a proper stadium? I replied I was more impressed with the Lego replica which took pride of place in the trophy room/ reception. It’s a dive by the way and the food was tosh. 

Edited by Hamburglar
Typo

1 hour ago, Hamburglar said:

One old boy said what’s it like to be at a proper stadium? 

Even with their new stand and plans I always thought that that was the blindingly obvious thing about the 4 Midlands clubs, just step in side the stadiums and you can see and feel the size of each club, you don't need to know any kind of story or history about them you can just see it

VP is a palace compared to the other 3 with St Andrews rightly an absolute **** dump 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just think this season Wolves have failed to score home and away v Burnley, also failed to score at Norwich, lost to Newcastle and at home to Leeds (in last month).

Still 12 points behind them.👎

Seems they're getting a bit restless about Bruno Lange anyway but I'd still say he's done a solid job to get them very close to europe qualification.

Last month also shows what a huge player Neves is, he got injured v Leeds first half IIRC and they've barely looked like scoring since (bar v us). They're a bit stuffed if they sell him for 40m + and the replacement flops especially with Moutinho in his mid 30s now.

13 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Just think this season Wolves have failed to score home and away v Burnley, also failed to score at Norwich, lost to Newcastle and at home to Leeds (in last month).

Still 12 points behind them.👎

Seems they're getting a bit restless about Bruno Lange anyway but I'd still say he's done a solid job to get them very close to europe qualification.

Last month also shows what a huge player Neves is, he got injured v Leeds first half IIRC and they've barely looked like scoring since (bar v us). They're a bit stuffed if they sell him for 40m + and the replacement flops especially with Moutinho in his mid 30s now.

They should have failed to score past us too.  We absolutely gift wrapped 5 goals for them this season although that definitely says more about us than them.

• Like 1

Could see them being in a serious relegation battle next season.

A few of their CBs are getting on now like Boly and Saiss, will probably sell Neves, Moutinho is about 36 and Raul Jimenez not been the same since his injury. Others like Hwang and Trincao have done little after bright starts so feels like this decline they've had for last two months could continue into next season. They've lost faith with Bruno Lage on the forums aswell.

Jorge Mendes got his work cut out this summer I think.

Â