Jimzk5

If some of our fans think we're short in midfield it's worse for Wolves, it was their biggest weakness last season and instead of strengthening there they've loaned out Gibbs-White and sold Otasowie, leaving them with with just Neves, Moutinho and Dendoncker as their only midfield options. Kind of surprise they let Mir go as well considering the goals he scored in Spain, and how much they struggled last season for goals without Jiménez.

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Renind me a bit like us under Sherwood in our relegation season, in games but losing by the odd goal. Now they bring in there Gestede😂

They haven't got him have they? I thought it had fallen through . . .

Have to agree with the consensus that it seems weird to sell Mir and then try to sign Moore, unless they're planning a move to a more direct style of play I guess.

6 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

They haven't got him have they? I thought it had fallen through . . .

Have to agree with the consensus that it seems weird to sell Mir and then try to sign Moore, unless they're planning a move to a more direct style of play I guess.

Actually it didnt go through. Lucky them 😉

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

They''ll be fine.

Absolutely. They’ve impressed me every game this season. Look like they’ll play some good football under Lage. Traore, Trincao, Podence are exciting players, graft of Hwang to come in now, Raul Jiminez to regain his form. Plenty to be excited about for that mob unfortunately 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Absolutely. They’ve impressed me every game this season. Look like they’ll play some good football under Lage. Traore, Trincao, Podence are exciting players, graft of Hwang to come in now, Raul Jiminez to regain his form. Plenty to be excited about for that mob unfortunately 

Due to absolutely annihilate a team at some point. Potential new manager bounce might wear off though.

Very thin squad, so can understand the fans frustrations, particularly in midfield. First 11 will compete with most. 

They had a hard start. I think they might have a chance to be above us and I won’t panic. I think we’re building a much better platform with a clear vision. For them it’s a mix between vision and other financial agents pushing. 

Â