Jimzk5

18 minutes ago, Chindie said:

There must be some more Portuguese prospects they can get mates rates on for a few seasons to save them.

Well is running a bit dry now...Trincao not done much at all since xmas and Podence never really looked that great either.

3 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

What are they unhappy about anyway? Isn’t Lage doing a great job with what they’ve got?

From being decent to watch up to Feb think general compliant is it's morphed into Nuno ball at its worst for last few months and he's made some odd picks in recent times.

They'll very likely finish 8th still with 2-3 less points than we managed last season.

6 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Ah diddums. What a melt 😂

Screenshot_20220509-064841_Facebook.jpg

I laugh at his attempt to see us go down by us losing our last four, Burnley AND leeeeds winning their 6 games and then noticing a 35 goal difference to account for, before calling it implausible. He may be sad but he has provided amusement.

1 minute ago, brommy said:

I laugh at his attempt to see us go down by us losing our last four, Burnley AND leeeeds winning their 6 games and then noticing a 35 goal difference to account for, before calling it implausible. He may be sad but he has provided amusement.

Yeah, the 17 GD swing against Burnley, counting effectively double in the game they have against Villa and with us still to play the runaway top 2, was just about plausible @bickster. But leeds are more likely to concede another 35 in their remaining fixtures than gain them back, the brave bastards.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, brommy said:

I laugh at his attempt to see us go down by us losing our last four, Burnley AND leeeeds winning their 6 games and then noticing a 35 goal difference to account for, before calling it implausible. He may be sad but he has provided amuse😂ment.

To be honest he is just on a bantering wind up. Clearly trying to wind up villa fans. I think its all just abit of fun in his part. It is amusing though 😂

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

To be honest he is just on a bantering wind up. Clearly trying to wind up villa fans. I think its all just abit of fun in his part. It is amusing though 😂

It's a windup that has gotten him noticed and discussed a lot. He'll be happy with that. 

10 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

It's a windup that has gotten him noticed and discussed a lot. He'll be happy with that. 

His song from 2 years ago was more annoying. He's going backwards.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like they might have a big rebuild job on their hands this summer, Marcal and Ruddy already confirmed as leaving, Neves looks almost certain to leave he's pretty much said as much, Saiss has said he's probably leaving as well after his contract expires, Moutinho's contract also expires this summer, reports that they will listen to offers for Jiménez, and suggestions that Gibbs-White won't sign a new deal, so might have to cash in on him now.

Seems as though they will be bringing in Palhinha as Neves' replacement.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

They seem very convinced that Moutinho is going to Roma, does that mean Douglas Luiz isn't? Or are Roma looking for two CMs?

surely that's gotta be around a 70m+ outlay if they get both? can't imagine they can afford that

3 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

surely that's gotta be around a 70m+ outlay if they get both? can't imagine they can afford that

Moutinho is about 45! He'd be on a free I think. 

8 hours ago, tomav84 said:

Dougie Luiz in the last year of his contract is not worth 70 million. Why are we selling him in that case😲

Â