Jimzk5

15 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Said it a few weeks back, my outside tips to get relegated. Have very little scoring threat until they play us

Fixed for truth!

53 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Portuguese player?

5ff268e85c69d5151267ffac8c8a9f12.gif

I bet not one transfer they've made over the last five years hasn't got some dodgy background deal.

Custard Bowl Nobbers.

5 hours ago, jacketspuds said:

Apparently getting highly rated striker Gonçalo Ramos on a loan to buy from Benfica as well.

What's that? A transfer from Portugal of all places? Quelle surpreeeeeeeze. 

I bet he's a Portuguese national as well! 

• Haha 1

They're just part of a money laundering scheme. No identity as a club. 

Maybe the fans are fine with that as they are a settled Premier League team now. 

33 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Good question. I’m sure he’s enjoying the cut of the original transfers though. 

Yeah, Article from end of season confirmation.

Wanderers paid agents almost £12million across the past two transfer windows, the Football Association has revealed. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/jorge-mendes-wolves-agents-fees-23558557.amp

1 minute ago, Kingman said:

Yeah, Article from end of season confirmation.

Wanderers paid agents almost £12million across the past two transfer windows, the Football Association has revealed. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/jorge-mendes-wolves-agents-fees-23558557.amp

It’s all very suspicious. Imagine sending one of your record signings out on loan when they could have gotten him much cheaper. 

Mendes also allegedly has shares in TFM in Brazil and there’s scandal over the Marquinhos deal, as he allegedly had an agreement with Wolves. 

Pretty sure Mendes is still under investigation for alleged money laundering in Portugal. Police raided his property 8 months ago. 

Pretty sure it's out in the open and that there are quotes from their CEO Jeff Shi stating that the initial reason Fosun bought Wolves was for the purpose of moving players around because Fosun have a stake in Mendes agency, but then when the team started doing better than they expected and looked like they might get into the Premier league they started taking it more seriously.

Also lots of Villa fans now moaning about how more ambitious than us they are this window, but this is the first window since they first came up, that they have an high net spend, in the last four or five windows they've been very much selling to buy, so much so that up until the last week or so a lot of their fans were very discontented with the situation.

Even now I wouldn't be surprised if they've got some sales coming up to fund some their spening this summer, in fact I would be surprised if that didn't happen, although I'm sure that as long as they don't lose Neves or any of their other key first team players then the Wolves fans won't mind too much.

1 hour ago, Kingman said:

Have any of his wolves clients actually been sold on for a profit to bigger clubs? 

Jota.

They also seem to have been touting Neves round forever but nobody seems to be taking them up on that one for some reason.

2 hours ago, useless said:

This is the first window since they first came up, that they have an high net spend, in the last four or five windows they've been very much selling to buy, so much so that up until the last week or so a lot of their fans were very discontented with the situation.

Even now I wouldn't be surprised if they've got some sales coming up to fund some their spening this summer, in fact I would be surprised if that didn't happen, although I'm sure that as long as they don't lose Neves or any of their other key first team players then the Wolves fans won't mind too much.

Â