The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I'm assuming just like clubs, England have a " Board ", would that be the FA?

Wonder if they'' be doing enquiries about the lineups and so on?

Whilst Southgate obviously knows to set up a team defensively, will they be suggesting to him, that he needs to better utilise the embarrassment of attacking riches in the squad. Evolve the style, or get rid?

With more subs allowed in International Football, a dynamic manager would relish the chance to rotate and interchange those players IMO.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I'm assuming just like clubs, England have a " Board ", would that be the FA?

Wonder if they'' be doing enquiries about the lineups and so on?

Whilst Southgate obviously knows to set up a team defensively, will they be suggesting to him, that he needs to better utilise the embarrassment of attacking riches in the squad. Evolve the style, or get rid?

With more subs allowed in International Football, a dynamic manager would relish the chance to rotate and interchange those players IMO.

You can't really argue that he didn't rotate those players though, I mean over the course of the tournament Grealish, Saka, Sancho, Rashford, Foden and Mount all had minutes playing alongside Kane and Sterling. 

I don't think the FA will give a shit about style when we've reached a semi and a final in consecutive tournaments, and Southgate has consistently brought the fans together for the tournament, is well liked by just about everyone in football. 

I think the style will stay roughly the same moving forward and whatever attacking options we have will have to fit into the LW ST or RW roles. For this tournament it was Kane, Sterling and A N Other. Next tournament it could be Grealish, Kane and Saka, who knows, but I think its unlikely he's going to change a winning formula and even more unlikely the people in charge would want him to 

6 hours ago, pas5898 said:

Jim White and Co are just pawns for Agents and clubs trying to disturb a player. Anyone who gets paid off clicks or views in completely untrustworthy. 

Anyone who is English and not at a "top 6 club" now will be touted for clicks. 

I saw Declan Rice to Chelsea and Kalvin Phillips to united mentioned in the last 2 days.

All of it is utter nonsense.

They had Richarlison moving to Real at £35m earlier today, Everton paid £50m for him

• Haha 3

**** if you like or hate the new kit.

Jack Grealish features in the launch video. When did that last happen?

Staying Here To Stay GIF by The Walking Dead

Edited by sidcow

Important news everyone:

IRISH comedian Joe Rooney insists he isn't the father of England midfielder Jack Grealish, in spite of the uncanny resemblance.

The Father Ted actor, who played Fr Damo, says he's been sent loopy by the number of messages he's received from football fans since the start of Euro 2020, comparing him to the Aston Villa star.

https://www.irishpost.com/news/father-ted-actor-forced-to-deny-being-father-to-englands-jack-grealish-in-light-of-striking-resemblance-215975

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

jack all over the kit launch video...he's staying ladies and gents

Just saw that.  Currently with PP, he's 1.36 to join Man City before 3rd Sept and 2.88 to stay.  Might have a piece of that...

5 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

jack all over the kit launch video...he's staying ladies and gents

Though I'm sure we're in much better hands these days, have we not learnt to read absolutely nothing from this sort of thing yet?

Aston Villa captain Fabian Delph set to complete £8m transfer to Manchester  City | Daily Mail Online

I like that, in hindsight, it looks like Grealish has had a premonition of the immediate future.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

Though I'm sure we're in much better hands these days, have we not learnt to read absolutely nothing from this sort of thing yet?

Aston Villa captain Fabian Delph set to complete £8m transfer to Manchester  City | Daily Mail Online

I like that, in hindsight, it looks like Grealish has had a premonition of the immediate future.

Yet he wasnt modelling last years at all when his future, by his own admission, was very much up in the air. We’ve got him this season 100% :D

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Thought he was on holiday. Assume kit photos done weeks ago

Photos were taken in May, but that doesn't alter the fact that Villa have seen fit to use Jack in the launch.

As I've said all along "He ain't going anywhere"

• Like 1

Â